Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 60 of 39809 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
This may have been answered before but I was wondering whether Nadinola is good for hose with oily skin. I have quite oily skin but I don't break out. I get the odd spot which wouldn't bother me except for the fact that these spots then leave ugly black marks on my face. Before I start to use skin lighteners I'd like to be able to get rid of these marks and from what I've read I think that Nadinola would be good for that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Would vitamin C or Vitamin E be better to topical application on the face? I want to clear up my blemishes, and bring it back to it's former glory. I'm not sure which Vitamin I should go for, C or E.

Any help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh okay. I was just wondering if there was any good natural acids sort of lotion or other that can help me get to my desired shade? I just want to stay well away from steroids/non natural chemicals. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does anyone know if maxi peel would help with post acne spots. I have a few dark spots from when i picked my acne a few years back and with my face getting lighter, the spots are becoming more visible.

If maxi peel won't work, what works for spots?

p.s: i have had the spots for 3 - 4 years. they were just blended in with my skin.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Whew oh man, Let me write these down so i can go buy them.. [link meaning, the website please]

So i will need:
Likas soap/Kojie soap (Dont know where to buy) Link
Vitamin C Serum (Dont know where to buy, but i want the one you have though) Link
Natural lighter Carotein Link
Zinc based Sunscreen (which do you use) Link
Amlactin (where to buy) Link
And for the Night Can i use it like this

AM
Likas soap/Kojie soap
Vitamin C serum
Carotein
Zince based sunscreen

PM
Likas soap/Kojie soap
Vitamin C serum
Carotein
Amlactin
I know I am asking for alot but i want to buy the right one and not the fake one.. And since you know about this very well I believe you will point me to the right direction. Thanks a lot TOO!
Likas - http://www.yollieorientalonline.com/likas-papaya-soap-135-g/ (or eBay or Amazon)
Vitamin C serum - I DIY my own but I`ve heard good reviews about Fair and White Vit. C serum - PakCosmetics, Guesso, Beauty of New York (basically any BSS should carry it)
Carotein (same as above) I purchase mine from Paks but if ur based in the US u can try Beauty of NY or Guesso. http://www.pakcosmetics.com/skin-care/skin-brightening/brightening-creams-and-gels/carotein-lightening-and-fading-gel-cream.html
Sunscreen - I currently use a Japanese brand called Shiseido. I`m not sure about where to get it outside of Japan. I think persons say they got it on eBay or Amazon. Howvever there are many other decent brands. iHerb carries a large selection of good zinc oxide sunscreens to choose from. http://www.iherb.com/Sunscreens?p=1
AmLactin - Walgreens, Amazon, eBay etc.

Use the vitamin C once a day (AM). It stings a bit so twice a day would prolly cause irritation, especially if coupled with the AmLactin.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
This may have been answered before but I was wondering whether Nadinola is good for hose with oily skin. I have quite oily skin but I don't break out. I get the odd spot which wouldn't bother me except for the fact that these spots then leave ugly black marks on my face. Before I start to use skin lighteners I'd like to be able to get rid of these marks and from what I've read I think that Nadinola would be good for that.
I have oily skin as well and I havent had any breakouts from Nadinola. I use it with RA or Carotein on most occasions however so that may have contributed to it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Is this a good enough starting regimen. I'm not finished building it up yet.

For face morning

likas papya leave on for 20 sec

caro light soap leave on for 20 sec

carotien lightening and fading gel
wait 30 min
Carolight cream

For body morning

Likas papya
carolight soap
maxi peel 3
caro light cream

for face evening
all of the above for face morning but 0.05% retin a cream

What do you think. I'm chosing between a GA peel at 50% For my body since the 40% didn't even make my skin tingle.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Is this a good enough starting regimen. I'm not finished building it up yet.  For face morning  likas papya leave on for 20 sec caro light soap leave on for 20 sec carotien lightening and fading gel  wait 30 min  Carolight cream  For body morning Likas papya  carolight soap maxi peel 3  caro light cream  for face evening all of the above for face morning but 0.05% retin a cream What do you think. I'm chosing between a GA peel at 50% For my body since the 40% didn't even make my skin tingle. 
Why do you use two different soaps at the same time? That may dry out ur skin and u run the risk of over exfoliation.

·
Registered
90 Posts
skin ra and http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/38137/if-you-need-to-ask-a-quick-question-about-skin-lightening-products-etc-post-it-here/40#floris duo mix? really? hows it going? is ur skin exfoliating well?
my skin is not exfoliating at all. only once my palms and the back of my palms were peeling and I felt it was from the soap because no other part of my body peeled at all.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm only a shade or so from being overall even, Then I'll start lightening as a whole. My skin is very thick and subborn what Peel would you suggest for lightening my back belly and butt? I want to try GA at 60%.should I go for it.

41 - 60 of 39809 Posts