Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i'm obviously new and i already love everyone!! you guys are soo full with information!! ondine and LNL are sooo damn smart! i would marry you LNL!! ondine i would marry you too if i were a guy hahaa. so it's taken me like three days to read this forum!! Whew!!! i'm soooo excited now that i know that i can lighten my skin!!!
i'm just not that excited about the fact thats it's going to take some time!
but whatever i'm ordering my RA/HQ next week! woo hoo!!!
anyways i have a few questions...
how long will it take to go from ciara to zoe kravitz can someone post pics too it won't let me.

i want to lighten my whole body too. i was looking around here and a lot of people just want to light dark patches, face, and so and so. lol
anyways do i just use RA/HQ or other things like peels. cuz i been reading things like F&F and other unfamiliar stuff. haha i need to stop rambling!!
thanks for reading love you guys!! muah!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
hey zoeyy
, it will take approx 6 months to a full year to get from ciara to kravitz if you are persistent with the Retin-A and HQ every night and then HQ and a European Sunblock (read that thread entitled) during the day, then you are good to go. Dont worry about the FF, thats for dramatic lightening for people who dont mind spending a lot of money for its quality. I would rather you go steady and achieve it little by little so that people dont question what you are doing and its a gradual change, also there is less of a bleached out look with the HQ/RA taking it slowly.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks LNL!!! so will i be eventually achieveing the same results as the F&F users?

6 months to a year. what a bummer!!! lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is very true!!!! do you know what kind of results i will have by january if i started mid november?

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
brighter skin, even tone, about 1 or 2 shade lighter, all the dead skin cells are exfoliating away, all the muck and years of damage will be eradicated so you'll have smoother skin by then.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
A big welcome from me too Zoeyy! Krazycee is right! Make sure you read as much you can about RA use on the threads. Have a really good look at the link under Ondine's signature if you haven't already, and ask as many questions as you like, particularly in the early days when you will experience a few not so nice things, which will pass

1 - 20 of 20 Posts