Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I thought I'd say Hi to everyone. I was a member of the forums here as "Freddy" from 2008 until 2012. I was looking at my old account and saw that my Skin Care Blog got over 23,000 views! Crazy. Maybe I'll start checking out the forums and fire up my Skin Care Blog for 2020!

Looking forward to chatting to some old friends that are still in the forums. I asked admin to see if I can recover my old account but we'll see what happens. At least for now I can use the forums this way.

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
How could we forget Freddy......I totally remember you, but dang 8 yrs later....why so long?? Great to see you 8 yrs later :five: ......why didn't you use your old acct??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot the password, it's been many years.

I have two kids now, and I work as a managing partner for a financial firm working with portfolio managers in the global equities market.
Essentially we are traders in the international markets. Work is very busy. My group specifically manages a little over $25m US. at the moment, with access to more money as required from our parent company.

Can't complain. LOL

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
Congrats on becoming a daddy! sounds like you are doing well, glad you found your way back to SCT, even if its been 8 years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts