Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Well I haven't received any advice so I'm just diving straight in I have no time to waste. I'm deciding to use glycolic acid peel on my areas of hyper-pigmentation during exfoliating in order to get a deeper peel hopefully better results since the skin is thicker and tougher. Besides that I bought LA Lotion 12%, Vitamin C Serum, Koji San Soap, and KIT. I'll be doing the regi I posted only difference is I'll be using glycolic acid peel instead. I'll do hammam baths/sea salt bath 1-3x a week. When I feel as if my skin is completely even or close to it which I feel will be 3-6 weeks. I'll take a one week break from exfoliating and do a full body peel w/ yellow peeling oil. Then straight onto lightening after that. I'll need to come up with a lightening regi while I exfoliate.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well I haven't received any advice so I'm just diving straight in I have no time to waste. I'm deciding to use glycolic acid peel on my areas of hyper-pigmentation during exfoliating in order to get a deeper peel hopefully better results since the skin is thicker and tougher. Besides that I bought LA Lotion 12%, Vitamin C Serum, Koji San Soap, and KIT. I'll be doing the regi I posted only difference is I'll be using glycolic acid peel instead. I'll do hammam baths/sea salt bath 1-3x a week. When I feel as if my skin is completely even or close to it which I feel will be 3-6 weeks. I'll take a one week break from exfoliating and do a full body peel w/ yellow peeling oil. Then straight onto lightening after that. I'll need to come up with a lightening regi while I exfoliate.
This sounds good . What’s your current shade atm like Mac foundation

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
@CaramelCoffee apply your vit c serum and la lotion on damp skin for quicker results

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
@CaramelCoffee apply your vit c serum and la lotion on damp skin for quicker results

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Another question I have tattoos on my legs and back will the cream make them fade? I don't want that bleached out faded tattoos look :scared:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
View attachment 63751 View attachment 63753
These pictures were taken in slightly different lighting both in front of a window. I have neutral/olive undertones which I feel are nice sometimes but I'm going for more of a caramel pale-yellow shade like the girls i posted above @PinotNoir

Yeah your skintone is kind of like mine, neutral - your body looks closer to NC47ish. That pale yellow is around NC40-NC42 - keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I'm about a third way thru my exfoliating journey! My products took forever to get here but my skin is glowing already. My routine was so quick I feel as if I should add more but what else is there to add? :rolleyes: i'm a little obsessed with how I look now. I'm taking my time exfoliating I wanna be even as possible before introducting any lighteners. About a month before I'm finished exfoliating I'm going to need ya'll help on picking a lightening route. I'm using strong lighteners in an attempt to lighten fast.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Options for lightening regimens so far:

• Labi Cream + Oil + G&G Cream + Oil
  • Nadinola, Labi, GG
  • dodo cream,oil,soap
  • Kligman formula?* (hq+ra+roid)
  • Maxi white serum
  • Supplements: vitamin c, vitamin e, nac, collagen, msm

These are DIFFERENT products im considering not thinking of using them all at once for clarification lol. I'm thinking using a variation of the first two bullet points with maxi white serum and RA. I also heard good reviews about ikb might have to do more research into some potent lightening mixes for myself.

If those first two don't work then may consider dodo however I will update. My "skin washing" technique and occlusion are a given with whatever mix I choose just need help with picking a mix. Will update later with more considerations after i do more researching.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I'm about a third way thru my exfoliating journey! My products took forever to get here but my skin is glowing already. My routine was so quick I feel as if I should add more but what else is there to add? :rolleyes: i'm a little obsessed with how I look now. I'm taking my time exfoliating I wanna be even as possible before introducting any lighteners. About a month before I'm finished exfoliating I'm going to need ya'll help on picking a lightening route. I'm using strong lighteners in an attempt to lighten fast.
@CaramelCoffee if you want to lighten fast I know steroid mix that will get you pale yellow tone.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Just curious why Reverse by Rodan and Fields isn’t in your list to try!!??

How’s it going so far??
I’m doing good my skin is glowing I haven’t seen much difference yet as I just recently started exfoliating. Maybe need to practice better SAP or it’ll take more time. What is this Rodan Product? @JennZed
I'm about a third way thru my exfoliating journey! My products took forever to get here but my skin is glowing already. My routine was so quick I feel as if I should add more but what else is there to add?
i'm a little obsessed with how I look now. I'm taking my time exfoliating I wanna be even as possible before introducting any lighteners. About a month before I'm finished exfoliating I'm going to need ya'll help on picking a lightening route. I'm using strong lighteners in an attempt to lighten fast.
@CaramelCoffee if you want to lighten fast I know steroid mix that will get you pale yellow tone.
Please share, I’m just hitting down ideas any help appreciated! @shawtykid20

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
@CaramelCoffee for you body maxi light cream 500g with 2 lemonvate gel steriod in container then for face I mix a grape size maxi light and 2 peas size of lemonvate gel in my palm my hand. I had nice even tone. If my current regime dnt work after 3 months Im gona go back to that mix . Got to remember I’m a guy so our skin different but if me that was bomb mix

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
new skinspiration 😍❤ anybody know her Mac shade? i love pale yellow tones her color is my goal. Any suggestions to get a tone like this? I’ll post more of my skin pictures when I’m done with my exfoliating phase

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
@CaramelCoffee for you body maxi light cream 500g with 2 lemonvate gel steriod in container then for face I mix a grape size maxi light and 2 peas size of lemonvate gel in my palm my hand. I had nice even tone. If my current regime dnt work after 3 months Im gona go back to that mix . Got to remember I’️m a guy so our skin different but if me that was bomb mix
Did you redarken after stopping or did you have to wean off a special way? Definitely will consider. Any before and after pictures?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
new skinspiration 😍❤ anybody know her Mac shade? i love pale yellow tones her color is my goal. Any suggestions to get a tone like this? I’ll post more of my skin pictures when I’m done with my exfoliating phase
is this an nc40 or is this more like nc37-35? This is my goal!

41 - 60 of 99 Posts