Skin Care Talk banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
@CaramelCoffee for you body maxi light cream 500g with 2 lemonvate gel steriod in container then for face I mix a grape size maxi light and 2 peas size of lemonvate gel in my palm my hand. I had nice even tone. If my current regime dnt work after 3 months Im gona go back to that mix . Got to remember I’️m a guy so our skin different but if me that was bomb mix
Hey @shawtykid20 how light did Maxi light and lemonvate gel mix make you? And why’d you stop using it?

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Hey @shawtykid20 how light did Maxi light and lemonvate gel mix make you? And why’️d you stop using it?
@Lightpapi it made me pale yellow , to be honest it’️s best mix I’️ve ever used. I’️m stopped using it cause the shop stop selling the gel. I might go back to it
how many shades did you drop in how long? And u think it’ll be good if I start it as my first lighteners after exfoliating and wean off into HQ?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
how many shades did you drop in how long? And u think it’ll be good if I start it as my first lighteners after exfoliating and wean off into HQ?
@CaramelCoffee Can’t remember how long I was using it for , I was nw45 , I went from that to pale yellow. Yeah but just watch your skin as I said everyone skin different , you might get different results. How long do you want to use it for

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
how many shades did you drop in how long? And u think it’️ll be good if I start it as my first lighteners after exfoliating and wean off into HQ?
@CaramelCoffee Can’️t remember how long I was using it for , I was nw45 , I went from that to pale yellow. Yeah but just watch your skin as I said everyone skin different , you might get different results. How long do you want to use it for
I’ll use it just to boost me a couple shades lighter im an nc47 so 3 to 4 shades lighter my goal is nc40-35

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
My elbows knees are sooo dark and my skin is still uneven I hate how ugly it looks I feel like it just ruins my skin I look like I have snake skin. Is there any way to get rid of this look or will it go away as I continue to exfoliate? Also the back of my arms are dark I’ll post skin pictures PLEASE HELP ME.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I just started exfoliating not too long ago so I don’t know if I need to wait to see results but I think the carowhite soap I wish with might be making me dark! My skin is like this all over uneven with dark marks “strawberry bumps” uneven and ugly. The discoloration makes it look so bad. It’s not as noticeable in this pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I just started exfoliating not too long ago so I don’t know if I need to wait to see results but I think the carowhite soap I wish with might be making me dark! My skin is like this all over uneven with dark marks “strawberry bumps” uneven and ugly. The discoloration makes it look so bad. It’s not as noticeable in this pictures.
get fair and white aha soap and use along with your aha lotion

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
@CaramelCoffee My current regime is
dodo lotion and oil mixed every day am and pm. 3 times a week I used dodo soap in am mon to weds. 15% ga lotion in from mon to weds. Yeah i used steroid mix all over my body

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Just did my first glycolic acid peel. How long do I wait after doing this peel to start my regular regular regi again? I did it on my arms legs and face.

·
Administrator
33,939 Posts
Just did my first glycolic acid peel. How long do I wait after doing this peel to start my regular regular regi again? I did it on my arms legs and face.
Keep your regi simple the next couple days then once you see your skin is back to normal your fine to go back to your regular routine. It should be fine by day 3, depending on the % you used. @CaramelCoffee

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I’m still in the exfoliating process. I fear I have overexfoliated so I’m being gentle on my skin especially the darkness around my mouth which was the most irritated. I haven’t seen any drastic change so far which disappoint me I still have “strawberry”
Legs and dark knees and elbow. Will this
Only go away with lightening cream?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Going to exfoliate for another month and use a lightening cream ONLY on areas of hyperpigmentation. Hopefully this will even me up more so I can have somewhat of a consistent tone so I can bleach.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes girl the struggle is real, I'm using mequinol 40% and kojic acid 10% (with sepiwhite) ... I see progress but I feel like it's still going so slow .. I'd love to be the goal tone you're talking about too. what shawtykid said is tempting but i'd hate to get stretchmarks... be careful

61 - 80 of 99 Posts