Skin Care Talk banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Hey everyone so I’ve been using Carowhite the past few days around my mouth and eye area where I already had hyperpigmentation and I’m not sure if I’m just not paranoid or if those areas got darker!!! Or if my cheek hypopigmentation just got worse. Is it possible that the Carowhite has darkened me in those areas and will I eventually drop shades? Or am I just paranoid and it’s something else? Please help

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Hey everyone so I’ve been using Carowhite the past few days around my mouth and eye area where I already had hyperpigmentation and I’m not sure if I’m just not paranoid or if those areas got darker!!! Or if my cheek hypopigmentation just got worse. Is it possible that the Carowhite has darkened me in those areas and will I eventually drop shades? Or am I just paranoid and it’s something else? Please help
Your not paranoid, CW has been known to darken people as oppose to lightening them. Sometimes the high HQ content can be to harsh on the skin which causes the darkening.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Your not paranoid, CW has been known to darken people as oppose to lightening them. Sometimes the high HQ content can be to harsh on the skin which causes the darkening.
omg nooo are you serious!! omg I’ve been using it all this time idk what to do now .

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
If I stop using it will my skin bounce back? I wanna replace it with nadinola or something omg what do i do to get it back to normal @brown2light
You have to stop using it, and give your skin some time to get back to normal, then replace it with something that has a lower HQ content.

Have a search around the forum to see what cream could work best for you. Are you looking for a cream just for your face or whole body?
If it's for face then yes Nadinola is a good choice, I've read a lot of positive reviews about it. If you need a cream for all over I would suggest clear essence range that has 2% HQ and works really well, I had a friend that used it back in the day and her skin was so clear and clean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
@CaramelCoffee for you body maxi light cream 500g with 2 lemonvate gel steriod in container then for face I mix a grape size maxi light and 2 peas size of lemonvate gel in my palm my hand. I had nice even tone. If my current regime dnt work after 3 months Im gona go back to that mix . Got to remember I’m a guy so our skin different but if me that was bomb mix
Do you still recommend this mix? What would you use to maintain your results after achieving your desired shade?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I haven't been on here for almost a year. I've been so caught up with life that I completely stopped my skincare routine and started focusing on other things. However, this was probably good for me as I've matured enough to lighten responsibly. When I was on this forum a while ago, my main focus was becoming lightskinned (I wanted to look mixed, I was whitewashed). I also had skin dysmorphia problems so I'm glad I got my ish together.
So i'm now ready to start a new journey. My goal is to go from brownskin, to "lighter" brownskin. Nothing more then 4 shades lightened. :yess: Lol not much of a change but I love my brown skin now, I just want to be a more light caramel tone. I also want to get rid of dark spots and uneven skin tone. I'm also making other lifestyle changes along with lightening my skin, (Weight gain, Beauty Routine, Be Happier, etc.). I will do consistent updates on all of that in this forum! Now onto my goals lol.

-

Current Shade:

Goal Shade:
Somewhere around Trina/Lauren London/Aaliyah Jay complexion. Caramel brown. (can someone give me a mac shade?)
View attachment 62337 View attachment 62339 View attachment 62341
-
Do ya'll think this is attainable? I also don't have a regi made yet, so if anyone could help me formulate one that works quickly and strongly that would be great. Thank you!
:sunshine:​
They look my complexion which is NC 43 or 44. I used to be NW 43

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Do you still recommend this mix? What would you use to maintain your results after achieving your desired shade?
@Apunsikin Yeah it’s steroid/hq mix add 3 tablespoons of vitamin e to the mix aswell . Ka or arbutin lotion/cream also a aha lotion . If the mix used correct you can maintain easy without darking

·
Registered
517 Posts
@Apunsikin Yeah it’s steroid/hq mix add 3 tablespoons of vitamin e to the mix aswell . Ka or arbutin lotion/cream also a aha lotion . If the mix used correct you can maintain easy without darking
Hi hun. If it's easy to maintain why did you move to another regime/product to lighten again?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi hun. If it's easy to maintain why did you move to another regime/product to lighten again?
He couldn’t find the lemonvate gel at the time. I believe the best way to use steroids is with tretinoin, skin building, taking regular breaks and sun avoidance

81 - 99 of 99 Posts