Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! A couple of days ago I started to take care of my skin. My skin is dry and sensitive and I struggle with redness and acne. I did my research and bought some products! I'm using cerave cleanser, the ordinary niacinamide 10%, cerave mosturising lotion (that also has niacinamide) and sunscreen 🌞 Unfortunately I've noticed a slight burning after using this moisturizer.
I'm thinking what could cause that, I didn't notice any irritation on my face. Is this the process of skin regeneration or am I doing something wrong?

Have a nice day <3 and thank you

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello everyone! A couple of days ago I started to take care of my skin. My skin is dry and sensitive and I struggle with redness and acne. I did my research and bought some products! I'm using cerave cleanser, the ordinary niacinamide 10%, cerave mosturising lotion (that also has niacinamide) and sunscreen 🌞 Unfortunately I've noticed a slight burning after using this moisturizer.
I'm thinking what could cause that, I didn't notice any irritation on my face. Is this the process of skin regeneration or am I doing something wrong?

Have a nice day <3 and thank you
switch out the mosturiser

1 - 2 of 2 Posts