Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

My name is Tyari - 29, no kids. I love makeup and all other things cosmetic and skin care goes hand and hand with that so it was only natural for me to develop a soft spot for skin care, as well. I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin (how fun, right?). Well at least I won't have many wrinkles when I get older!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I'm not gonna go easy on you!!!!
What makes you think because of that you wont have many wrinkles later on????? Welcome to the site.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
I'm not gonna go easy on you!!!!
What makes you think because of that you wont have many wrinkles later on????? Welcome to the site.
Are you drinking again peri? Re read that-

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome Tyari!

Will the lack of wrinkles be because of no children ahaha...
It is true people with oily skin tend to age slower due to the production of excessive oil in their skin. Wrinkles are inevitable though unless you freeze frame your face with botox.
There is so much useful information on this site. I hope you enjoy being part of SCT.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
No but you seem to be. Re-read it yourself.
What makes you think because of that you wont have many wrinkles later on?????

A little backwards to me-

What makes you think you won't have wrinkles later on because of that? And I am assuming you are referring to the oily skin-

Guess you are right, I am loud and you are quiet-

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
What makes you think because of that you wont have many wrinkles later on?????

A little backwards to me-

What makes you think you won't have wrinkles later on because of that? And I am assuming you are referring to the oily skin-

Guess you are right, I am loud and you are quiet-
I'm confused here.....so having oily/acne skin will mean not many wrinkles later on???
No guarantee of that. Too many other factors.....genetics, uv rays, diet, etc etc.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Welcome Tyari!

Will the lack of wrinkles be because of no children ahaha...
It is true people with oily skin tend to age slower due to the production of excessive oil in their skin. Wrinkles are inevitable though unless you freeze frame your face with botox.
There is so much useful information on this site. I hope you enjoy being part of SCT.
Oh.........how wrinkle free I would be if I didn't have children-

But then again......they are worth the wrinkles-

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
I'm confused here.....so having oily/acne skin will mean not many wrinkles later on???
No guarantee of that. Too many other factors.....genetics, uv rays, diet, etc etc.
Don't know about the acne part, but yes I have heard about the oily part delaying the aging process where wrinkles are concerned. I wouldn't know because I don't have oily skin. But that is what I have heard.

Are There Any Benefits to Having Oily Skin?

Sorry, I can't stick around for this topic of discussion, it is fair season over here-
The boys are showing animals tonight-yahoo-

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wrinkles AND the grey hairs??
Okay totally have to agree with you gymrat : )
Never heard of anyone dying from a bad case of wrinkles or a head full of grey hair YET!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry Periwinkle my mistake!

It is only a head shot though. Tis a cute baby just presumed it was a girl .

He's a bad bad boy then. Doesn't he know smoking will stunt his growth hehe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts