Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Lynnii. I'm 49 going on the big 5 - 0 in September! YIKES! lol Anyway, I'm new here and so glad I found this forum! I'm looking forward to learning a lot about skin care, especially anti-aging.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome Lynnii!

I am a September baby as well. You will enjoy this forum as we have many very experienced people. Look around and let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Lynnii! I'm a newbie too! I'm sure you'll find some useful tips here and I am sure you'll be an asset too! Hope to see you online soon.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Aging is something that every one has to face, but what’s important is to age gracefully.

Here are a few simple home remedies you can try out by yourself to keep looking fresh, youthful and not show the tell-tale sign of aging:

• In order to get that radiant look, grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and it will give your skin a glowing effect.

• Avocado really helps to give you a young and fresh look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Welcome Lynnii- Not to worry about being 50 soon, 50 is the new 30!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi Lynnii...I can't even remember what 50 feels like, you will soon feel right at home!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts