Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Havent noticed them on face, but I am not using hq there as well (just the milk protein) but its weird to see them blonde hairs on my arms...I use nair facial hair remover on my face so no hair worries there. I love that stuff..not only does it get rid of the hair, but my skin is 10x's brighter and lighter after its use

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky you - hairless girl! I'm just hairy mc hair-hair. Nair, Sally Hansens, etc irritates my upper - so does waxing (Parissa) --- and usually all result in PIH --- which completes defeats the purpose. The skin is just soo sensitive there.

· Registered
1,029 Posts
Havent noticed them on face, but I am not using hq there as well (just the milk protein) but its weird to see them blonde hairs on my arms...I use nair facial hair remover on my face so no hair worries there. I love that stuff..not only does it get rid of the hair, but my skin is 10x's brighter and lighter after its use
This side effect doesnt bother me at all. After using nair the hair grow back thicker and how long does it take to grow back. ive been thinking about using this on my face but am scared that ill be stuck using it forever

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@digena - yep very possible they've always been there - but its been really noticeable lately - I seem to have a ton of them

@lasa - Laser hair removal would be dream come true for me - I cant wait till I have the money to get this done. And I'm talkin' full-body, baby - haha.

· Registered
3 Posts
Lucky you - hairless girl! I'm just hairy mc hair-hair. Nair, Sally Hansens, etc irritates my upper - so does waxing (Parissa) --- and usually all result in PIH --- which completes defeats the purpose. The skin is just soo sensitive there.
Haha, don't worry. Im with you. I myself, personally, have A LOT of body hair, and while it is embarrassing for me to say it, is it normal for people to have hair all over their bodies. Personally, Im not very well groomed and am usually very hairy for an average human. Its one of my biggest insecurities, but I just don't understand why humans have this much hair! I usually tend to have sparser hair on my neck, back, chest, nipples, and arms, while I have thicker and coarser hair on my armpits, abdomen, bikini line, bikini area, full legs, lower back, inner thighs, and the buttocks.

I cant even tell you how embarrassed I am to have this much hair, as I feel insecure and abnormal about it. ANd, especially, when I do activities such as sweat or get out of a relaxing shower, the water sticks on to my body for hours, so I have to put clothes on to my wet body! Yikes!!!

I could shave, but that would just cause bumps on my skin, plus it would be hard for me to shave off my buttocks hair or my back hair.

I could wax it off by a professional as well, but idk if its the best, since it could hurt and probably cause inflammation to my pubic areas.

laser hair removal straight up costs too much :(

So, my question is, is hair on your body normal for everyone??? and, which method personally works for you guys to get rid of your jungles and rainforests?

Sincerely, Sunny Diaz.

· Registered
38 Posts
So, my question is, is hair on your body normal for everyone??? and, which method personally works for you guys to get rid of your jungles and rainforests?

Sincerely, Sunny Diaz.
Hello, Sunny! This is an old thread but I'll give my two cents.

I think it's pretty normal! I used to sugar for years and that sort of helped with being hairy... My hair would only grow back 50ish% as dense and in some places even less! But if you stop for, say, a year, it'll grow back closer to how it was normally. I'd say 80% or so. It's still better than nothing so there's always that as an option. I also find as I get older, it's not as big a deal to me. I like being more low maintenance nowadays.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts