Skin Care Talk banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Someone from there asked me to join too BUT then they asked that I email them a full facial photo of myself holding up a sign saying Depig District. Ummmm.....no, thanks! That gave me pause for thought right away. I also took some time to read posts there & it was all a lot of babbling & nonsense; nothing of any real value.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I took a quick glance and 90% of the threads are about celebrities. Worthless, invasive and shady forum. Avoid.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I wonder what they do with people's photos?

·
Registered
836 Posts
One thing's for sure, they don't need them for verification. IP addresses can do that just fine. They're clearly just being sinister and probably use the pictures as a form of manipulation.

·
Registered
379 Posts
thanks girl
i'm o.k i'm definitely gonna throw my monobenzone away!
did you use peels only on your face?

where you buy your tca
I got it from ebay. From places like this

50% TCA (Tattoo Chemical Acid) Remover Peel Removal - eBay (item 320569655178 end time Aug-04-10 06:50:52 PDT)

You should email these people and ask if what they're really selling is tca peels, I'm pretty sure it is.

2Bot 50% Acne Facial Chemical Skin Peel Tattoo Removal - eBay (item 370333298735 end time Aug-08-10 15:13:26 PDT)

I only used mono on my face and neck, so all my discoloration is on my face and neck. So I only apply tca peels there. I recommend you buying retin-a that .1% from alldaychemists. Then apply it daily for a month. Then start the tca peels, but look at the second link I posted, that's how you'll look for a week so it's difficult. And you cannot try to peel off your skin any earlier than it wants to come off or you'll get scarring. All in all if you have access and can afford a dermatologist you should go see them. But if you don't the money this is what I recommend.

·
Registered
379 Posts
However for me getting freckle like spots was only the beginning of all my skin troubles, so I recommend you stop mono immediately, it will do much more than cause freckles. You can maintain your light skin through different methods after your freckles are gone. Mequinol I'm guessing would be a good option for you since, you are already depigmented.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
ondine did one called Sara or Lynn ask you to join?
they probably know that you are considered reliable fo many people here
so they probably thought to used you some how

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Girl and Ondine
what if i use this tca peel only on the spots?
would that be ok? and less dangerous?

i don't have alot spot on my face only on my both cheeks

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
No. Those names aren't familiar. The photo request turned me right off to their site. There's no logical or legit reason for them to demand something like that unless it is to blackmail people.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Don't do it. You already have damaged & sensitized skin. This is NOT a 'do it yourself' deal any more. TCA can burn the daylights out of you at this point & cause PIH. You need to go see a Dr & bring what you used with you for analysis. You'll need a blood test & a tox screen. If you have mercury in your system, the Dr will have to treat you for it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I don't think you should use anything until your dermatologist recommends something. Your skin needs a break!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
coalskinned can you show pictures of the problem area, not your face purely just the spotted area. AND have you considered maybe seeking medical help instead of turning to a forum. everything you says sounds so ummmmmm dramatic like you just brush off anny warning anyone gives you. I can tell your extremely determined to reach you goal! is it worth you health? I really wish you the best of luck.And hope you continue to come on skin care talk and not some shady forum..

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
What part of DON'T TRY TO TREAT THIS YOURSELF: GO SEE A DOCTOR!" do you not understand?

·
Registered
326 Posts
SO i have a theory ondine,shes a whiteningROBOT! I IS DO NOT COMPUTE any response but use steriods, peels or mono *robo dance*

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
See what happens when you diet too much?!?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
keep injoying yourself..
you just dont understand where i'm from
i'm not even allowd to cross 10cm near my house i'm from Palestine
even a man with a cancer find diffclty to get himself to hospital
I'm not a civilian of any country so its not easy to just go to a doc
so i'm trying online to study and learn and find away to get the mercury out of my system

·
Registered
836 Posts
keep injoying yourself..
you just dont understand where i'm from
i'm not even allowd to cross 10cm near my house i'm from Palestine
even a man with a cancer find diffclty to get himself to hospital
I'm not a civilian of any country so its not easy to just go to a doc
so i'm trying online to study and learn and find away to get the mercury out of my system
You don't even know if you have mercury in your system, that's why you need a doctor.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I'm not laughing at you. I've tried my best to provide you with sincere & useful advice. I understand that getting to a Dr. is sometimes not easy depending upon where a person resides. Please work on finding a way to do it rather than devoting more energy towards possibly damaging yourself even further. This is not a situation that you can tinker with yourself.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts