Skin Care Talk banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
You don't even know if you have mercury in your system, that's why you need a doctor.
every person got mercury in his system, the levels should be between 0 to 2

I also discovered that Vitamin E has been demonstrated to add significant protection against mercury induced cell damaged.
Toffe you said to avoid it, and you probbly got this "advice" from depig district forum and from sara and Lynn. so do the math
getting mercury out of my system naturly, can take from days to months

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
so no mono hq peels etc. for now
only vitamin e and c
got to do some blood test i'll chuck by myself!
and after a few month i'll start a new journy with monobenzone this time with a real
legit company from USA that demand precription! i found one..! but only in few months

fight fight fight!

goodluck for me and to yall

·
Registered
326 Posts
coal skinned i just assumed you were from the UNITED states, yes i bet seeing a doctor must be extremely difficult probably near impossible in Palestine. Take the advice on this forum habibi

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Send a message to a member here named Freddiecop. He's a Black African who used mono that he compounded into a lotion or cream himself. Comparing your situations might be informative.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hey, guys. Please don't give Amina a hard time: it was a simple question. In all her time here, I've never seen a shred of evidence that this woman is racist. That is an ugly accusation to bandy about with so little evidence. When you said you were black African & in Palestine, it piqued my interest too. I was just so caught up in hoping to support you in your mono challenges that I forgot to ask. I know another guy who's an Ashkenazic Jew. When I met his mother, I was astounded to see that she was Chinese! I DID ask him about it & he told me the fascinating story of his life. If everyone is on egg-shells & afraid to ask, it makes it hard to talk & learn from each other.

Had she said, "What the HELL is yr black African @$$ doing in Palestine" that would've been a different story. I'm asking you nicely to give the lady a break. She's a nice person.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
every person got mercury in his system, the levels should be between 0 to 2

I also discovered that Vitamin E has been demonstrated to add significant protection against mercury induced cell damaged.
Toffe you said to avoid it, and you probbly got this "advice" from depig district forum and from sara and Lynn. so do the math
getting mercury out of my system naturly, can take from days to months
CoalSkinned my sincere advice is to just use retin a like other members recommended and any damage should clear up but it will take time. Fortunately I didn't get any damage from Mono because of the short usage so I was lucky on that part.

Like any other forum, members do give advice when you seek for it and its up to us as individuals to take the advice or not. So I wouldn't worry about anyone or anything, just focus on your skin issue then sit back and plan your next move.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Who's the goddess in your new Avatar, Toffee? Looove the lipstick!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Is she ever looking FANTASTIC! In the video, she looks like someone crossed an African princess with a Geisha!

81 - 100 of 107 Posts