Skin Care Talk banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Whatever she's doing, it is definitely working! OOPS! I don't want to participate in the hijacking of another thread! If I do that one more time, I'll have to grow a beard, write a crazy manifesto & go live in a hut in the woods! (then ADC won't ship me any HQ & RA any more)!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Whatever she's doing, it is definitely working! OOPS! I don't want to participate in the hijacking of another thread! If I do that one more time, I'll have to grow a beard, write a crazy manifesto & go live in a hut in the woods! (then ADC won't ship me any HQ & RA any more)!
i don't want to hijack this thread either LOL !!!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I haven't been there for a long time, I was only with them for a short period and decided it wasn't for me. But why are you still using it though, have you thought about it dear, but I'll be of help at any time - ok
Hi, I have this really bad white spots, look like depigmentation. On my face & neck, from using hq. I was using it for 3 weeks and It gave me these nasty dots, how can I repigment and try and Even out my skin tone, am tired of lightening. Nothing I tried from the posts Here and on the Internet worked. I want to repigment fast, I'm using coco butter With vitamin e for 2 days, not sure if it's helping. Please Advise

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello coalskinned,

I have read this forum and I got shocked, I'm sorry for you, I really am, I have vitiligo and monobenzone is for ppl who suffer from vitiligo like me. I have never used it on the contrary I'd hate to be white as an albino so I aways fought this disease by making vitiligo treatments. As you are not a vitiligo sufferer you need to treat your skin by vitiligo treatment now it maybe fast for you because you have a different immune system. I am against all skin bleaching products, there can occur a mutation in melanocytes, and make your blood more acid, which may weaker your body and develop many diseases.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Any chemical like nail polish removers with acetone, paint thinner, chemical cleansers etc need to be brought to an Eco-centre or pharmacist etc. for proper disposal. If this stuff contains mercury (& it probably does) it IS an environmental hazard. Regular waste treatment facilities aren't equipped to correctly process this stuff for safe disposal & it winds up in our watercourses & soil.
Wow mono is a pharmaceutical agent and used by many people safely less side effects than the African shit people use what are you thinking?

101 - 107 of 107 Posts