Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Marty, going on holiday in June and was recommended Imedeen Tan Optimizer capsules before going. What do other members think? Advice greatly welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Welcome to the site! I know that this has been discussed before, but don't remember exactly where on the site. Do a search and specify "show posts."

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I personally do not trust anything from Imedeen. It is from Denmark (I lived there a long time) and it is not worth anything! The claims are ridiculous and it is basically just a vitamin that incorporates things known to aid skincare. A well balanced diet is cheaper and probably better. As for their tanning products, I would imagine it is all that Imedeen is with perhaps some beta carotene and l-tyrosine. I would not use any tanning pills. If I were you and desperate to get a tan (I am a tanorexic myself weaning off it now) I would go to a tanning salon and build up some color before going to where you are going. I know NO tan is healthy but it is better to have a base if you are going to be in the sun than to go and get a burn and wait for it to turn to color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts