Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rarely come out immediately and say OMG--but this is an OMG moment.

As many of you will recall a week or so ago I asked if anyone had tried the Xtendlife products, most specifically the skin care products with thier patented ingredients.

Now I received this yesterday, presumed in a few weeks I would let you all now what I thought but I have to speak now!

All else aside, whether it will in fact increase my elasticity and firm up my skin and all its other claims, this is a one in a million product. NEVER have I seen a product able to moisturise from such depths.

Last night I showered as soon as I got it in the post. Then as per instructions I applied it. Slept, went about my business, all normal. This morning I woke up and my skin was never greasy (never was btw even when first applied) yet felt truly moist. I cannot explain it the mositure is from the deepest depths and I can already see a physical difference. NOT perfect yet by far but the horrible dryness from within (something even vaseline did not address) is no longer present. The moisture seems to be coming from way down deep.

I am considering the supplements now too. I am so well impressed! IF it never followed through with one more of its promises it still would be worth it to me just to attain this deep moisture.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Awesome, keep us posted as time goes on. Never heard of it. How are the reviews on this stuff? I will check it out.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scarce reviews. I found ONE from Lordm and it was ONLY on one product. This product is hands down the only one I will be using now for moisture barring my retin-a and vitamin c. I almost feel like I could "wring" my skin out. Even sweating does not seem to move it and I do not need to worry about getting that greasy feel all over clothes/sheets. I am thrilled for once!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Lexi is your skin dry or oily? I have very oily skin wonder if that would work for someone like me??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sounds great Lexi. As I understand it, you don't have facial lines though. Lucky you!

I'd love to hear if anyone with lines had amazing results with this product. Lines and more lines, the bain of my existence. Sigh.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Lexi, Thanks for the great review! Please keep us posted at regular intervals now. You may be onto something at last! Hope so!!

PS - where did you find the best deal for it??

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK--Goatlady--I have combination skin. It is a very non-greasy moist. The only way to describe it is as "natural" feeling. I remember being 15-20 and my skin felt like this, no joke. I do not feel it would clog pores if that is your concern or add to any oily skin issues.

Llucy, no my facial skin is void of lines more or less (I had three under my eyes for ages that have gone away most of the time) That said I did buy the eye cream and applied it as I still faintly see the three lines I always seem to have had underneath (not crows feet just three creases and mine are very faintly visible and not visible with foundation). I used this and they were 100% smoothed without foundation. NOT that this is a good indication as they are only very slight so it also depends on my hydration, etc but this certainly does that I would say even if I were dehydrated.

Best deal was on their website Fawnie. They even have a "membership" type buying club and you save (though not on your first order).

An anectdote--I went swimming at the beach today and my sunblock wore off at some point BUT I still feel the deep moisture from last nights application. I am amazed. As stated, at worst it is an awesome moisturiser, at best it will live up to the rest of its claims.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seriously Fawnie! We would make rather than spend a fortune! That was a great link. I wonder how well that works? May have to give it a go. It reminds me though of another product I think I mentioned on here yet slips my mind at present. It was the one that created a "stocking" over the skin as they described it. This actually hydrates amazingly well but that looks like it may be great for that "special" night out when you want to maybe look mineral oil wet all night--if that makes sense to anyone?!

That said I am so hydrated I wonder if that would seal this in even better?

I am using the body lotion and eye cream and that is IT! My instinct, as always, was to buy everything and the supplements BUT I have learnt my lesson and started with the absolute necessities. They are well worth it. It is one of the few products I can really say lives up to all it claimed so far and immediately. I am not sure if it will live up to the rest of its claims but it is on the right track!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Plus they have outstanding customer service/support. They actually want to know your opinion and will answer any question in about 12 hours time. It really is impressive.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi lexi im just wondering how you got rid of your lines under your eyes? Iv had my ones forever and a day now and have not even thought about getting rid of them, then again saying that i think they are far too deep for me to even bother with them!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'd also like to know the ingredients. Also, Lexi, you say you're only using the body lotion and eye cream? Are you using the body lotion on your face or are all the references above regarding the skin on your body?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd also like to know the ingredients. Also, Lexi, you say you're only using the body lotion and eye cream? Are you using the body lotion on your face or are all the references above regarding the skin on your body?
I started using it on my face the last two days, it is great all over!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bellila I would recommend it for anyone looking for deep moisture. I have not used it long enough to know whether it works on wrinkles at all. I am looking for all over body tightening so I need to give it 8 weeks so I have been told. I am thus far REALLY impressed and even see a difference in terms of moisture which in turn does plump out my skin. I use the eye cream as well for good measure and love it!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Lexi, the most important is that YOU like it! Keep posting in 8 weeks to tell us if you saw improvement for the wrinkles

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Funny you say that Mariepop---I am not exaggerating but I woke up today and looked in the bright of sunshine without my sunglasses (I usually will not do that because it makes me depressed) and the skin on my arms is VISIBLY tighter. It is not tight yet as it was pre-Copper Peptides but I do not have that "crepe" mesh look all over now. It is still on the insides of my arm crease and up and down a bit from there but the generalised crepe-paper skin that was still left is tighter. It has not even been a week. I attribute it partly to moisture being retained constantly but also think I SEE the change now as I thought after showering yesterday I also saw a bit of tightening. No matter what this product is a keeper. I will keep you all informed.

1 - 20 of 414 Posts