Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SCT

So skincaretalk started to advertise for insanity and I find it really funny because I ordered mine like the day they started advertising so I see it as a sign lol.

I have not seen anyone post it on here and amazed at that since Insanity is not your typical workout cd
INSANITY - Fitness, Nutrition, Diet, Weight Loss Official Web site as you can see it is pretty extreme with some hopefully extreme results.

I purchased the workout a couple of days ago and am anxiously waiting I will begin and track my progress on here I might post pictures but hopefully some of you have purchased it and can share your journey's and progress so.....Let the burning Begin!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OMG!!!! Just got word that my insanity will not be here until Aug. 3 man I hate slow shipping but nothing I can do so until then I'll just keep running every night.

I guess no one has tried Insanity because no one has posted...?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
hunter let me know you like these workouts. do you think those pics are before and afters, after just 60 days? i am not sure if i believe that, but the workouts do look intense.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I was tricked the postal service stated it would arrive in a few weeks nd it actually came today!!!!!

@ladolcevita81 I started Insanity today and the first day is only the fit test and I just have to say this is insane but I love it in the first few minutes I was drenched and right now my legs are a little weak so from only doing the fit test I actually can beleive that people are getting those results in 60 days but we will see how it goes!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Angel Hair thank you for the well wishings I definitely will not waste away I'm more worried about staying away from the junk food lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've tried P90X!! that worked wonderfully....after I was done I gave to my brother he loves it!!! these work out programs all do the same thing muscle confusion! insanity should work well!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm really glad people are using these work out plans...I seriously dont believe that weights are the ONLY way to go when working out

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Day 2 today and I can barely type right now if you plan on buying this YOU HAVE TO BE DEDICATED I mean it is only day 2 and it is not going to get any easier. I am going to keep pushing though I want the results. I'll update my progess after I finish week 1.

@skittles Yeah I was comparing P90X and Insanity and I am just not into weights like that and I did not want to go out and purchase the equipment so Insanity was the road for me.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm about to order it, but I'm really skinny so I'd have to gain some weight so my muscles don't look weird.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Ok so I have had my insanity set for awhile ( a long while) now that I'm off from school for a month I'm thinking if trying again beating in mind I couldn't finish the assessment DVD 1f648

1 - 12 of 12 Posts