Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!
I have an absolute obsession with INTENSE blue eyelashes makeup...Does anybody know which mascara to buy which will look like image in the link below? I tried Almay's but it barely changed eyelash color. Thanks!!!

2.bp.blogspot.com/_pkvmw0QmuEo/SIVyFgVo-gI/AAAAAAAAEKg/kkw4qFH9bn8/s400/blue+mascara.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are plenty of blue mascaras..I was wondering if someone could recommend one that creates the desired dramatic effect.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, but I can't get your link to work Demo - neither by clicking on it, nor by copying and pasting it.
try putting h t t p : / / in front of 2.bp.blogspot.com/_pkvmw0QmuEo/SIVyFgVo-gI/AAAAAAAAEKg/kkw4qFH9bn8/s400/blue+mascara.jpg - it works perfectly fine for me...i dunno???

·
Registered
330 Posts
Got it!

Ok, I don't think her mascara is anything other than standard blue (I don't think it's out of the ordinary in any way, and Fawnie's link should have sent you to several pages of blue mascaras) however, she looks to have a little mauve/purple shadow in the crease, which is setting off the rich blue eyeliner. Also, I think she is wearing a blue color on the waterline (i.e. blue kohl - possibly navy-blue?).

So, in my view, the full effect of the mascara is being heavily supported by the other three elements (purple crease/blue eyeliner and blue waterlining).

I honestly think that you would find it very easy to choose a good strong blue mascara from all the goodies out there - but don't have any particular suggestions for that part of things myself.

My blue mascara is a navy-blue, which I prefer over the lighter, brighter blues.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I use navy blue mascara just on the tip of my eyelashes for definition. I use one coat of black first.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts