Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this article today, and it was new news to me. I knew about the benefits of topical C (and that is only because of this forum!!) but I did not know that taking Vitamin E internally had some beneficial effects to the outside. Am I reading this correctly??? Just thought I would share...

"Topical Vitamin C can prevent the consequences of prolonged sun exposure which can lead to skin cancer," says Karen E. Burke, MD, in a news release. "Supplementation with natural Vitamin E in 400 mg per day has been noted to reduce photodamage, wrinkles and improve skin texture."

This research has been backed up by a more recent study. The Journal of Investigative Dermatology.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If only I had the courage to make my own.... I really would love to, but I am so afraid that i would screw it up....All of this skin care stuff is so new to me, that is why I love this forum so much, I have learned sooooo much, and I am continuing to educate myself through this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.