Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i m a bangladeshi girl and my age is 21 im having a brownish skin and in my face i have some pimple marks and pores i used many creams and lotions to cure them but didn't got a satisfying result
.and i also have stretch marks . i want 2 ask you that is howaido whitening pills may help me to get rid out of my skin problem i also wanted to know that will this pill be available in my country.and it will be your pleasure if u help me and give me replay soon. Thank u.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i m a bangladeshi girl and my age is 21 im having a brownish skin and in my face i have some pimple marks and pores i used many creams and lotions to cure them but didn't got a satisfying result.and i also have stretch marks . i want 2 ask you that is howaido whitening pills may help me to get rid out of my skin problem? i also wanted to know that will this pill be available in my country?and it will be your pleasure if u help me and give me replay soon. Thank u.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hi Bangladeshi girl! I am sad that nobody responded with any advice. As for your skin, before spending money on pills, go to a dermatologist. She/he will probably be able to prescribe something safe & effective for your specific issues. The pills will likely make you ill & possibly do real damage internally. The products Fair & White and Nur76 are SCAMS. They do not work despite their claims so save your money. Many so-called Ayurvedic practitioners are also deceiving Indian & Asian women with false hopes & products that do not work. If you cannot get to a dermatologist, there are some who respond to queries online. You can describe your problem & even post a photo & get some REAL advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.