Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My name is Esther. I am new to Skin Talk. I stumbled across this website and thought this may be useful for me. I am 50 years old of ethnic background. I generally considered to look younger than my age but I do have problems with my facial skin. I have as estheticians claims I have "dehydrated" skin. But I also felt like I might have sensitive skin because I get redness on my skin. Not sure if it is rosacea. This makes it difficult for me to find the right product. But I was corrected by esthetician I have dehydrated and extreme dry skin. Hence I am beginning to see more visible fine lines and aging patches around the eye area and laugh lines. I also notice my neck is looking like a chicken neck. Yikes this scare the heck of me. Help! I need a good trusting product. Any advice/suggestion? Thanks everyone for your help.

Cheers,
Esther

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Esther!
Well you aren't the only one in that boat!
If you read thru the "Anti-Aging" forum you might find some suggestions that look promising....
As we reach the big "M" (menopause) the skin just naturally thins and the face sags, but there is much we can do about it! Face creams are just one part of the equation to good health. Good diet, massage and exercise can help. Some supplements can help. Sunscreen is a must. And lots of water to flush out toxins.
Jump in when you have questions and we are here to help each other!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts