Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is natural, but does the line have good/nutritional skin benefiting qualities? I only ask because it is SUBSTANTIALLY lower cost than other skin care lines. I am confused on a line or lines to choose, but am trying to make a decision. Dry 29 year old skin with no blemishes, but mild chhek rosacea!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I've been trying to research the cleansing cream fawnie. The thing that confused me is I read something about "rolling it on". What's the texture of it? Does it remove makeup? I'm looking for a new night time cleanser.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I've been trying to research the cleansing cream fawnie. The thing that confused me is I read something about "rolling it on". What's the texture of it? Does it remove makeup? I'm looking for a new night time cleanser.
It's a deep cleanser. I use the cleansing lotion first to get makeup off, then this.

It's the texture of smooshy almond paste. Which it is! I put it on my damp skin then with my fingers doing a rolling motion from first finger to last finger all over the face. It does a lymphatic drainage massage while you are cleansing the pores.

I like it because it gets the pores clean without stripping the moisture. You do have to rinserinserinse a lot to get it all off, but it's worth the trouble. Dr Hauschka doesn't overdry the skin at all.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses everyone! Fawnie I checked out the link and which is better, the cleansing milk or cream? I noticed in the ingredients in the cleanser has alcohol as the 2nd ingriedent. Isn't this a no-no for one with dry skin?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I picked up some cleansing cream while I was in town today. I admit I balked a little at the price and the size but I can't wait to try it. For once I'm excited for the evening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts