Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Are these Godiva products the same as the actual Godiva brand chocolate? I always see the store in the mall but never go in..

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, they're not the same company. lovemelots, I question the notion that Godiva works best on Asians because most of the models showed on the site are African-American.

·
Registered
29 Posts
vtoodler, I'm not sure. It's just that most of the people on the testmonials were from the Phillipines or Asian. There were a few African Americans though. I'd like to see if they'd have before and afters.

·
Registered
291 Posts
thier products are really mild and gentle. You wont see any noticeable change in your skin unless you use it for a VERY long time .. like almost a year.

·
Registered
582 Posts
nnnoooo!!! that's too long! i'm an impatient person, even a few months is a long time for me! ~pout~ i'm looking for something that takes a few weeks if possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i've tried godiva....unless you're philipino or something, it won't really work.....it didn't work for me....but the thing is that their stuff is way cheaper than a lot of other products.........just keep in mind that it was specifically designed for a group of people and people have claimed that it worked well when they fit into that category.....for everyone else, we have to keep looking.........

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, I used it for 3 months, day & night. I have olive, medium skin. Waste of money. I ended up buying the Renova and Hydroquinone 3%. I paid $12.00 for the Renova, plus shipping of $12.00...(got it over the border) and the Hydroquinone for $4.80 at walmart. Worked for me. No more Hyperpigmentation, I do now continue to use the Renova every single night! Remember, 3%, not 2%.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts