Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Marie France really the strongest KA soap on the market? My skin may be immune but I personally feel it isn't that strong and I'm thinking of ordering from Etsy. What everyone's take? Any good sellers on etsy making their own?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Is Marie France really the strongest KA soap on the market? My skin may be immune but I personally feel it isn't that strong and I'm thinking of ordering from Etsy. What everyone's take? Any good sellers on etsy making their own?
I have some suggestions. First is to try to buy Mary France KA soap on the actual website. Sometimes people will try to upsell you on Etsy. My second thing is to try to utilize the search engine on here because a lot of times you’ll find the answer that you’re looking for before creating a thread.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do buy Marie France from the actual website. I use the search feature but I know new products are being introduced and formulas change constantly, so information from 2018-2019 may not apply today if a user on here has discovered an even better KA soap on Etsy in late 2020. Thanks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hello @caramelgirl

I have used this soap in the past and whilst it doesnt feel strong in the beginning, it is a very strong soap. it gave me PIH that I still have to this day. i felt no burning/stinging or any irritation whatsoever but after a couple of months certain areas of my body turned super dark. If you want to use it, by all means go ahead, but please be very careful.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Strange, it doesn't give me the burning sensation like the kojie san one. I've been using it for months now and and no bad pih but no intense lightening effect neither. I was thinking it wasn't strong enough. I am highly pigmented (Nia Long complexion naturally), so perhaps it's not as harsh on my skin.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Strange, it doesn't give me the burning sensation like the kojie san one. I've been using it for months now and and no bad pih but no intense lightening effect neither. I was thinking it wasn't strong enough. I am highly pigmented (Nia Long complexion naturally), so perhaps it's not as harsh on my skin.
Do you think it’s great at exfoliating? Has it helped your creams penetrate better?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts