Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d say I’m nc42 currently head to toe but during winters I can reach nc37 so I’m assuming my natural tone would be nc37 without sun damage
I can easily find supplements in the area I live like gluta and I am currently on them for a month ( 500 mg now brand gluta taken x3 a day paired with time released vitamin c- 1000 mg x3 times a day) so far I haven’t noticed much lightening and I’ve just started my exfoliation routine

I also can access hydroquinone as I have relatives who frequently visit back home so I’m also assuming hydroquinone would make much more of difference in reaching my goal right?

my area also has clinic that do gluta IV but obviously they are very pricey, would that also help in speeding up my lightening to my goal shade?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve been on the supplements for about a month, as I’m aware from research it takes about 3 months for results to show up for glutha, especially liposomal right?
im also aware that lipsomal gluta exists in liquid form but I’ve seen liposomal in pill form too, which one would be better to take?

I’ve been using kojic Acid along with KIT and 12% glycolic acid body lotion for about a week In my exfoliation journey along with vitamin c 20% in the morning and Niacinamide 10% in the night

thank you so much for your guidance xforeverlove99 :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Forgot to mention, don't take glutathione when you start to take hydroquinone as it diminishes the effects of glutathione and some have even said it darkened them (either way you are only supposed to use hydroquinone for 3 months max)
I'm kind of confused by this, since I'm off gluta (for now) and have just recently purchased NAC, should I continue the supplement route until I reach my desired goal shade or stop the supplements now
or use hydroquinone and once the three months are up ( since you're supposed to stop hydroquinone after three months) and resume using the supplements? which one would be the faster route?
I'm only confused because I've just recently gotten off of gluta and if i were to use hydroquinone now would it affect the gluta that's already in my system?
another question: is it okay to use hydroquinone on the hands and feet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts