Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a little bulbous nose and i was thinking if it is possible to alter the shape of nose with some facial exercise?

·
Registered
11 Posts
haven't heard things like this before, I think the only way to do it is just to do plastic surgery.

What's wrong with your nose?

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can't change the shape of your face, you can lose weight/put weight on but that's about it, the rest is down to bone structure etc. Someone else was asking about making ther face rounder and I suggetsted using make up, worth a try?

·
Registered
321 Posts
well i have a little bulbous nose and i was thinking if it is possible to alter the shape of nose with some facial exercise?
Rhinoplasty may be your best option. Your nose is made of cartilage like your ear lobes, not muscle which can be exercised. It can be done to look very natural for your ethnicity.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You lose weight where fat is stored ie face. Your nose on the other hand is mainly made up of cartilage not fat. So your 2 options are to either get a rhinoplasty or lose weight. With weight loss, your face will change and maybe your nose shape will fit your new facial appearance better. But with a rhinoplasty, you will have an immediate and obvious change in nasal shape.
Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts