Skin Care Talk banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
You can use LA lotion on your face but I wouldn't recommend using 30% on a daily basis.
Yes, I use a HQ, RA, KA mix during the cooler months, during the summer I use RA, LA/or GA and Vit C serum, and every now and again will do a peel. Really depends on the weather for me.
so for the past 3 days i've been using 30% LA lotion on my face (yeah i know girl lmaoo) but i've done it light layers and it doesn't burn. on the day i do my weekly LA peel (40%) i won't use it and obviously the days after too.
i've actually stopped using everything i've got some products left i just want to use up (vit c by the ordinary) but yeah loving the LA really hope i achieve my goal

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
You can use LA lotion on your face but I wouldn't recommend using 30% on a daily basis.
Yes, I use a HQ, RA, KA mix during the cooler months, during the summer I use RA, LA/or GA and Vit C serum, and every now and again will do a peel. Really depends on the weather for me.
how do you apply LA to your body? jump in the shower straight after?

·
Administrator
33,770 Posts
how do you apply LA to your body? jump in the shower straight after?
LA peel? With a brush, for spots I can't reach, shoulders etc, spray bottle. I leave it on 15 mins or so, then shower.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
LA peel? With a brush, for spots I can't reach, shoulders etc, spray bottle. I leave it on 15 mins or so, then shower.
hey hope you're doing okay xx
I've been doing weekly peels on my face and i've been putting the lotion on my face. i can't wait to see a big difference over time. sometimes i have a bit left over (when i make 40%) can i store the la mixed with distilled water in a little bottle?

·
Administrator
33,770 Posts
hey hope you're doing okay xx
I've been doing weekly peels on my face and i've been putting the lotion on my face. i can't wait to see a big difference over time. sometimes i have a bit left over (when i make 40%) can i store the la mixed with distilled water in a little bottle?
@lily21 Hey there, I'm doing great, hope all is well on your side of the world 💕

I wouldn't keep it longer than a day or so, as it doesn't contain a preservative, so it will go bad rather quick.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts