Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for a product that can help with the crows feet that are starting to form. I have pretty deep forehead wrinkles and many sunspots. Has anyone tried or heard anything about the line Isabella Pelle?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Found a review of their eye cream and lip plumpers. It sounds like a decent company. Here is the review for the eye cream. I do like the ingredients. Wrinkle Cream Doctor Price is nice also.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was watching Oprah one day and she was raving about it on her show- that is how I heard about it. Can't hurt to try it.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It does have all the bells & whistles! Did you know you can get all the ingredients that are in it at Lotioncrafter.com? $35 for 0.5oz isn't bad at all, but if you get hooked on it you might want to DIY! Thanks for posting it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Fawnie I would love to DIY a cream like this. How do you do it, buy a base cream and add equal amounts of each? But how much??

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Dunno Miss Goat. Kassy likes to use Juice Beauty creams as bases since they are fairly natural and free of junk. I would go by the listing on the ingredients...for instance if it's high up it would be a larger amount that the last ingredients...d'oh!!! But as far as measurements...I really have no clue.
$35 isn't so bad tho if you didn't want to hassle with it.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Great...another one to think about

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Found a review of their eye cream and lip plumpers. It sounds like a decent company. Here is the review for the eye cream. I do like the ingredients. Wrinkle Cream Doctor Price is nice also.
Hey I am liking the ingredients too!! And the price is not bad either-

Right now I am using a Juice Beauty eye cream in the AM and the skinactives Bright-I in the PM. I am happy with them so far, maybe when I am finished I will give the Isabella Pelle a try.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I just ordered the eye cream and the lip serum/balm combo. Will keep you all posted on the results!

It shipped today. YAY!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
It really does. I kept looking at the site and reading it and then clicking off. Then I'd go back and look at it again! LOL! Finally I just said WTH and bought it. If it doesn't work I'm gonna be so mad! I keep swearing I'm not gonna buy anymore stuff b/c I have drawers full of cr*p that never worked!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Well at least NOW you know what DOES work! That's the good thing. You can always come back to it or use along with new things.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It really does. I kept looking at the site and reading it and then clicking off. Then I'd go back and look at it again! LOL! Finally I just said WTH and bought it. If it doesn't work I'm gonna be so mad! I keep swearing I'm not gonna buy anymore stuff b/c I have drawers full of cr*p that never worked!
Hey fancypants - you can swap all that goodness for someone else's goodness at MakeUpAlley.com.....I do it all the time and love it! If you are squeamish you can pick only things that are in tamper-proof containers like pump bottles and such. It really is a shame to have it all go to waste.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Great idea, Fawnie. I will check that out.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Oh, wow. This one is a winner, gals. I got the eye serum and the lip plumber serum/balm. $90 total. The eye serum feels like liquid silk. I'm not kidding. It is so wet and not oily. It soaks into the skin and leave the skin around the eyes a little plumper. The lip plumper is TO DIE FOR! It gave me a pout and all those little tiny fine whispery lines went *poof* - away, gone, no more!!! The only drawback is it doesn't last as long as I'd like. I'd say you'd have to reapply like hourly to keep it that way. But hopefully over time, as I use it more, it will last longer. I'm telling you girls...this one does what it claims. OMG, I was laughing when I joined this forum at some of you (laughing with you, I should say) and all the products and how much money you've spent since joining here! I am running out of space and money!!! I'm so glad to have found a place with real people's experiences. So I wanted to share that I'm 52, not affiliated with anyone or any product or any company, just looking for a way to beat back the uglies of aging!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Serum and balm. You put the serum on first, let it sit for a few minutes and then put the balm on after. I wish I knew how to put pictures on this site, I'd take a before and after the serum shot of my lips!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts