Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been using 20%HQ from ISIS for 3 months. I have been using it straight and as recommentded but NO RESULTS. My skin did not lighten and I am trying to remove my burn scar but nothing happen. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
107 Posts
wow 20 should be mad results!I seen that company.....I don't trust what they are selling is true. What if your using 1 percent really? You can't prove it unless your willing to pay 75$ to some lab to test it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to SCT.
I am actually on 10%HQ, and have been for under and month (if you read my thread on "my journey with HQ" you will be more informed on it) and I have already noticed a great difference in my tone, in particular the areas which tend to be much darker; the forehead, knees, stomach and derriere.
Naturally I had been exfoliating for over 2 months and had seen a difference but two days ago i noticed that the inside of my hands were a bit dry and wearing, so i rubbed them together and the dead skin was just falling off. When I stopped and looked, my hands were red but beyond that I could see the fresh lighter skin in patches even there and it was a noticeable difference - maybe a whole shade!

BE CAREFUL - ensure that the product you are using actually has HQ and not some chemical photocopy or something worse. Maybe it does have HQ but a low dosage. Advice: GO TO YOUR Dr. and get a Rx for the strength you want, better safe than sorry the results are worth the cost!

AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER WITH YOU HQ!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have been using 20%HQ from ISIS for 3 months. I have been using it straight and as recommentded but NO RESULTS. My skin did not lighten and I am trying to remove my burn scar but nothing happen. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your input.
Before lightening skin, you must know a little bit the skin.

I suggest you to stop HQ during one month (your skin will lighten a little bit). Then, try a mild exfoliating and product with maximum 4%HQ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Isis 20% ?? Nadinola ?

Alright guys so i just read that thread about everybodys "top 3 must have products" (great thread by the way) and I saw nadinola a couple of times so i am DEF considering it since it was highly recommended. I already have the koji san orange soap to exfoliate so i dont have to worry about that. Ive read threads from years ago and isis was ALL OVER them but i didnt see it named in the top 3 thread. I went on their website and i saw that they only sell hq 20% . That kind of scared me a little. Is that too much hq or am i tripping? Im not trying to dive head first in this lightning thing, i just want to stick my pinky toe in it a little . So what are you guys reviews on isis 20% and nadinola.i want good results but i also want it to be SAFE. What yall thinking?

·
Registered
1 Posts
You need to exfoliate (shed skin), using retina, or some kind of skin peel in order for it to work. I used it for a big of over 2 weeks to lighten my areola and maybe just one more week, it will be what I want. I had dark brown areola on light olive skin and I didn't like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts