Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not order from Products Archive » Best Skincare and Skin Bleaching Products!
I made a order for 5ml of a skincare lightening serum. And she sent me a 1ml instead and said she will refund me the difference yet she never did. Not did she reply to me when I asked for a refund. Then when I contacted PayPal she sent me this letter in a reply. She was cussing at me. Calling me names and making threats all bc I asked to be refunded bc I was not sent my order? This is crazy. Who runs a company and acts this way. Yet she couldn’t contact me or reply till I filed a dispute.
I’ll forward what she emailed me :

Fwd:
I swear to God you're a stupid cunt. I KNEW I should have cancelled & refunded your order the first time your dumb ass contacted me with that bullshit last week. You were sent a 30ML in place of the 150ML (you dyslexic fuck toilet!) that is soldout and I was bout to refund the difference then your STUPID fuckin ass filed a dispute fucking with my PayPal account! You are NOT owed $71 mutherfucking dollars but just to get rid of your ugly dumb ass & close this case I will refund that amount.

Return??? LMAO!!! Bitch you are BANNEDdont come near my fucking store again. Every ho from your zipcode is banned from my storeEAT A PLATE OF SHIT RETARDED DUMB AS FUCK CUNT!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee who raised that monster? I’d be asking for the address so I can go whoop some a** because those are fighting words smh that store needs to be shut down, that mess he or she don’t work anyway

·
Registered
380 Posts
Do not order from Products Archive » Best Skincare and Skin Bleaching Products!
I made a order for 5ml of a skincare lightening serum. And she sent me a 1ml instead and said she will refund me the difference yet she never did. Not did she reply to me when I asked for a refund. Then when I contacted PayPal she sent me this letter in a reply. She was cussing at me. Calling me names and making threats all bc I asked to be refunded bc I was not sent my order? This is crazy. Who runs a company and acts this way. Yet she couldn’t contact me or reply till I filed a dispute.
I’ll forward what she emailed me :

Fwd:
I swear to God you're a stupid cunt. I KNEW I should have cancelled & refunded your order the first time your dumb ass contacted me with that bullshit last week. You were sent a 30ML in place of the 150ML (you dyslexic fuck toilet!) that is soldout and I was bout to refund the difference then your STUPID fuckin ass filed a dispute fucking with my PayPal account! You are NOT owed $71 mutherfucking dollars but just to get rid of your ugly dumb ass & close this case I will refund that amount.

Return??? LMAO!!! Bitch you are BANNEDdont come near my fucking store again. Every ho from your zipcode is banned from my storeEAT A PLATE OF SHIT RETARDED DUMB AS FUCK CUNT!!!
Michelle has serious psychological problems. She had a legal dispute with a friend after she didn’t deliver the products after 3 months. Police, courts etc. Plus I’m really not sure about the content of her products so it’s totally not worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts