Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm sorry, I know I went overboard, guess I probably feel bad about the way I look and looking for praise. Sorry
Okay. Usually if people have to tell you how beautiful they are, or how smart they are, or how rich they are, there is some underlying problem that is behind it.

This is a place to share ideas, and to learn something too. Folks are generally supportive and nice, but they are not prepared to give psychological support.

Sorry it got off to a rough start. My advice is to stop it and just jump into some of the discussions where you can, and you will be very welcome. All the best to you.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yeah, you have got to stop. It's a bit much. I'll be completely honest with you, if I saw you on the street, I don't think I'd look twice. You're really not my cup of tea, and definately not Miss World material. I don't want to be the mean guy here, but you brought this on yourself 100%. You're attitude reeks of vanity, stupidity, and very strong tones of insecurity. Notice how no one praised you but yourself. What does that tell you?

Even IF you were beautiful, I'd still feel sorry for you because I don't see you having many friends with an attitude like that. When you first posted your stuff, I really thought it was a joke. My recommendations are:

1. Take a good look in the mirror.
2. Let reality hit you.
3. Act like a normal person.
4. Have some water and lemon and ****ing chill.

You don't have anyone to impress here. Be a normal person and you're good.

Like seriously give me a break.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great. But don't you thought so it is so much acidic way to get a perfect skin. Lemon is good but everything is good when it should be in a limit. It may be 10 glasses lemon juice is suitable for you. But If I tried out it on myself It would result in snizzings as it is cold and I easily suffered from cold and cough.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Jessica firstly you are not attractive, attractive people is what is shown on the inside not the outside! How old are you cause let me tell me iv always had good skin and good hair myself and yes i get to the grand old age of 30 and my body changes and your time will come too! I do feel sorry for you and feel like you need proffessional help!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
There has been no reason for you to write posts the way that you have done and I agree with what mirecka was saying! Take a good look in the mirror before it cracks!! what you are writting is not what a pretty person would write, pretty people do not need to tell everyone else they are pretty! Please get yourself some medical help and talk to friends about your problems because it seems to me you have a lot of issues and yes you may have good skin now but good skin does not last forever! Good luck in the future and all the best, and bless you i feel like it you need this more than the rest of us!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Those girls of Freddy's are obviously gorgeous, but in spite of their fabulous bodies, it is their smiles that are truly wonderful and speak to their inner beauty. A beautiful complexion, hair, teeth, and so on are spoiled without a smile to go with them. So - let's take this as a lesson from this incident and move on. It stopped being fun here for awhile .... Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I agree 100%. That reminds me, I've got to give two thumbs up to the Vivadent. I've been whitening my teeth for the few days to touch them up and absoultely no sensitivity, but with very good results.

Awesome product.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I agree 100%. That reminds me, I've got to give two thumbs up to the Vivadent. I've been whitening my teeth for the few days to touch them up and absoultely no sensitivity, but with very good results.

Awesome product.
Great to hear. I had some trays made and am picking them up on Friday from my dentist in Yorkville. I forget the name of the product he uses; it's not the Vivadent but it's another variety that is new and takes less time. So we'll see how it goes; I'm looking forward to doing this whitening right.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.