Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone ever tried their products? I am using the Ester C Hyper C Serum and Eye Cream, also their Ester C Creme, I have been using it for a couple weeks, and don't notice much inprovement in wrinkles or all over skin condition.. I don't know the percentage of vitamin C in them, it doesn't say.. I heard Vit C creams are so great , this must be junk.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Well maybe it just will take a while to see a result! I know even with my C serum that I make myself, it doesn't really SHOW any results right away. It's more for the anti-oxidant (protection) benefits that I use it.

If you go to Makeupalley - Street Smart Beauty - Homepage they have great impartial reviews of all the products in the world that ppl like us have used and commented on - good and bad!

HTH and keep asking!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Are these the jason becketts products i have to say i looked into there products as got quite good reviews and but however there was some disbuite i read as to if they really give the money back gaurantee if you dont like there stuff!

Let us know how it goes though!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Are these the jason becketts products i have to say i looked into there products as got quite good reviews and but however there was some disbuite i read as to if they really give the money back gaurantee if you dont like there stuff!

Let us know how it goes though!
Guess not. I'm reading off a bottle of shampoo "Jason Natural cosmetics - Culver City, CA"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts