Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lockets, bangles, motif earrings. Right now I'm fascinated by polymer clay jewelry. It's so cute and colorful.

I love pearls but I can't wear them because they off on my round face.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Everything has to be silver for me because of my wedding bands. Gold looks cheap on me for some reason. Maybe because I only buy cheap looking gold, lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love longer, sleek jewelry and stone-studded ones are an absolute favorite - whether rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets

·
Registered
300 Posts
it TOTALLY depends on what i'm wearing, I like a bit of everything, I like unusual statement pieces as well as simple delicate designs, I WANT IT ALLLLLLLLL!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Semi-precious stones set in silver....esp. lapis lazuli, turquoise and my favorite : rhodochrosite. But good rhodochrosite is now so rare and expensive that is becoming 'precious'...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used to always wear gold but sometime during the past few years, I've switched to silver. Also, I used to only wear dainty jewelry, now I wear both. I think the switch came when a friend became a jewelry designer. I fell in love with her designs which were mostly bold and silver. Sometimes I combine a mixture of bold and chunky with dainty.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts