Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
i am 63 years of age. i have had various dermal fillers, but they dont seem to be very good. i have very deep lines around my mouth, and up to my noise. this really makes me feel depressed. i am looking for something that will last a while and look good. i have heard about artefill. does anyone have any answers for me.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome- I haven't used artefill but have friends who have and love it. What fillers haver you tried? I have tried Juvederm and Restylane and liked them both.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Artefill is Artecoll and I had Artecoll in 2001, it will last up to 5 years, it's a good filler but it left me with a little lump. it seems they all have something that might go wrong!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
A lump that never went away marie?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome- I haven't used artefill but have friends who have and love it. What fillers haver you tried? I have tried Juvederm and Restylane and liked them both.
hi,
i have had restylane, but my lines are still deep, and only looks a little better. i have not tried juvederm because it does not last long enough, same as restylane. i need something that is good and will last longer. (moneywise).
i think i might try radiesse, although it is more painful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts