Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everybody I will be using the Civic Lightening Products faithfully for 4 Months.. Starting Today... December 3 to March 3... If anyone is using these products please post or let me know your results with it..
Products Below include Lotion's soap and face cream and Oil's.. I am really impressed with the ingredients in these products.. plus the soap looks promising as well.. I have gotten good results with exfoliating soaps, lightening soaps Kojie san and commercial brand lactic acid lotions.. I would say my shade is an NW 40 ish? Im pale with pink and reddish undertone.. some golden as well... I am looking to achieve 2-3 shades and I am Good... Some pics just now ....

IMG_2815.jpg yourimage (4).jpg

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
hands.PNG hands close up.PNG Covers hand's hides bleachers Knuckles cough cough :D:D:D

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Love it! Will be watching this thread. When i saw your knuckles i compared them to mine lol. They look way better than mine. I am guessing the civic is KA based.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love it! Will be watching this thread. When i saw your knuckles i compared them to mine lol. They look way better than mine. I am guessing the civic is KA based.
They where bad a couple weeks ago.. I am thanking my toothbrush and kojie san soap.... for getting them together.. It has a whole bunch of goodies.. posting ingredients..

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
That soap was the first skin lightening soap I ever used! The lady at the bss recomened it with another lotion I forgot what it was called. I left the civic soap on for a few mins like the lady said. Anyway either the soap or the other lotion burned me I forgot which and I stopped using both. Good luck I'll be watching the thread

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Someone mention this products as a good toning lightening on Nairland.com

Good afternoon,

Apologies for the delayed response. With regards to your QEI+ question, I hope it is not too late to answer. You may use QEI+ Carrot for your skin. Other similar products are 55H+ Carrot, Makari Naturalle Carotonic, Aliya Paris Carotiq, Civic Carrot, Carotein and Carrot Glow (this is a lot more expensive, but most effective of them all).

·
Registered
985 Posts
Good luck man :) Subbed to this thread.

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
They where bad a couple weeks ago.. I am thanking my toothbrush and kojie san soap.... for getting them together.. It has a whole bunch of goodies.. posting ingredients..
Yay! I tell you that method is bomb! My hands are softer and bright now. Hope my knuckles start getting into shape soon!

1 - 20 of 261 Posts