Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There isn't an ingredient in this that will help with lightening........
Yea, I noticed it after lightboy asked me for the ingredients cause I didn't even think to look at the ingredients beforehand. As soon as I saw for hard to lighten skin, I jumped at it. This is what lack of patience will do to a person. Anyway thanks guys.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't think they are being honest with their ingredients. My BSS owner recommended it to me and I currently use it off and on. How do you like it so far? What did you want to know about it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think they are being honest with their ingredients. My BSS owner recommended it to me and I currently use it off and on. How do you like it so far? What did you want to know about it?
I didn't buy it. I wanted to make sure I wasn't buying something I'll regret later. I already have stretch marks, I don't want more. One of the reasons I wanted lighten was to blend in those stretchmarks. Like I wanted to know if it was dangerous, the good and the bad. Like how fast does it lighten, re darkening if i stop, stretchmarks and any other ugly effects that might occur with it. Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Please stay away from this cream!!! It's filled with steroids. My mums friend used it and lightened well with it. After a while she started getting some weird marks on her face and body and it stopped working for her as well. If you've used a steroid before you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Abeeg no try. There are other creams out there that lighten with dedication and patience. Please take my word for it... I am coming from a looonnng line of bleachers

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Please stay away from this cream!!! It's filled with steroids. My mums friend used it and lightened well with it. After a while she started getting some weird marks on her face and body and it stopped working for her as well. If you've used a steroid before you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Abeeg no try. There are other creams out there that lighten with dedication and patience. Please take my word for it... I am coming from a looonnng line of bleachers
What cream would you recommend for someone that is HQ immune?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I WONT try Thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
112 Posts
@brown2light I'd recommend Mitchell brands products and a kick ass exfoliating regimen like glytone. Have you tried g n g? I'm on it it's good. There's also dodo ... I didn't like it made me kinda of orange with very thin skin. For high end stuff there's ht26,qei+. HTH

1 - 12 of 12 Posts