Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, newbie here, Im just starting to get a bag under one eye, Im sure the other will follow!, 32 y old male normal to dry skin, I do look after myself, Im just wondering is there anything that can be done at this stage to stop them or dare I say even reverse them!, I do live healthy and drink water etc.. I know its just the aging process but is there any creams that can help this?? Eyeliss ? Eyelastin?? Elasitderm?
any of you guys recomend any of these or anything else even? Any help much appreciated!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! There is a lot of info in the anti-aging threads that would help you. I suggest that you might consider Retin A, or vitamine C asa well as a good eye moisturizer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!, I have heard about them on the net!,retina a thingy I would just be worried that they would be too harsh although I know nothing about them,I used an eye cream a couple of years ago for one lil crows foot and it made the area much worse!!some seem to cause millia
but I will look into it thanks!,

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Read up and you'll find the pros and the cons-If you are looking for a good eye cream, I really like the Lancome line- not too thick or smelly- I'm a finicky person. THe genefic serum is pretty darn good too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts