Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this product advertise on the tele once or twice. When I took a look at the bottle it didn't mention its active ingredients or anything. It claims to remove age spots etc, and it has the look and smell of HQ, white creamy and finely crystalline. Anybody ever heard of it?

Kandaff Skin Bleaching Cream

Some people i know used it, and had good results. But im concerned, just thought i'd check in with the wonderful people in this forum
So glad I found you guys!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
No. I've never heard of this one. I couldn't find a list of their ingredients nor the active ingredient & it's concentration. This, to me, is a BIG red flag. They also want a lot of money for a small qty. Sorry I can't say anything more useful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kandaff is a great product for removing darks marks from the skin.
It is made by a pharmacist in the island of TRinidad in the Caribbean.
I know many many people here who swear by this product and many Trinidadians who send it to their relatives abroad. It is well known in the Caribbean. Many people who have spent thousands on getting rid of dark marks buy this product for a few bucks say 10usd and it works!!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Kandaff is a great product for removing darks marks from the skin.
It is made by a pharmacist in the island of TRinidad in the Caribbean.
I know many many people here who swear by this product and many Trinidadians who send it to their relatives abroad. It is well known in the Caribbean. Many people who have spent thousands on getting rid of dark marks buy this product for a few bucks say 10usd and it works!!

Newbies giving input to others just smells like bull,hun

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wonder what's up with your negative comments? The honesty and good information should be welcomed. Hey, rememember "knowledge is power"
Have a beautiful and blessed day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts