Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

i am karrieann and i love beauty products!

my fave skincare line is elysee. i am faithful to the line. but as far as makeup goes, ho ho ho! hehehe

my concerns at this point are my neck and under my chin. i want it nice and taut there but...
i just started doing a facial exercise program and hope to see some results. any tips or help you have would be ever so appreciated.

anyway, i look forward to meeting you on the boards

~karrie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi fawnie!

i just started the ageless program. i see you do the flexeffect. do tell !! i looked into that one too but went with ageless because frankly, it was cheaper ! lol i thought if i saw results with ageless i would get the flexeffect.

are you seeing results? how long have you been using it? i am on day 5 so i am just getting started, but my loosey goosey neck has got to go !

thank you for the welcome~

~karrie

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
[email protected]"LooseyGoosey Neck"!!

I've been doing FlexEffect for 11 months and Ageless for about 4 months. I combine the two, depending on how much time I have! Both are very good!

Did you get the Ageless DVD? I downloaded the book for $10 and watch the video that she made without sound a while ago. Great price, you're right!

Stick with it! You will see results first around your eyes. The neck takes a while, but you're on the way! The forum is excellent for answering questions and just motivating in general. Have you been there?

Welcome and let me/us know how you are doing with it!!!
fawnie

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sadly i missed out on the dvd. i guess there are some playablity issues with the disks or something. so like you, i bought the e-book and watch the photobucket videos. those vids were helpful to get me started. the amazing change in loulou's face is what sold me. but then again, she did get those changes from flexeffect... i am sure i will be buying it before long. i just want to make sure it is something i will stick with. the first few days my face was sore from the massage and pulling. lol

i have joined loulou's forum too. lots of good info. i also found some exercises posted here on this forum that i will incorporate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts