Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
What product? Kate Somerville, like all niche brands, does work depending on the product but usually the same concoctions can be found for much less.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been using kate somerville for 1 year and my face looks the best it has since i turned 58. I gave up a 15 year history with CHANEL to try this new line. The cleanser, the exfolikate, and the total Vitamin serum are basic to their program

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been using kate somerville for 1 year and my face looks the best it has since i turned 58. I gave up a 15 year history with CHANEL to try this new line. The cleanser, the exfolikate, and the total Vitamin serum are basic to their program
I just started to use Kate's line. I,m glad to hear you feel the products are good. I will now buy the rest of the set. Tired of Oba

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I have never heard of that brand but am glad that something out there works! there is hope! and glad to hear you are reaping the rewards!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I used 2 of the KS mask/scrub products. They seemed to work well (one of them was a bit too intense for me and gave me a burning sensation). They are nice products, but IME, there are comparable products that are less expensive. I don't use anything KS anymore after using up my initial purchases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts