Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How frustrating it is to fight gravity on my face and also have milia across my forehead and also broken capillaries (inherited) mostly on my cheeks. I have done various professional treatments with very good results, but am tired of spending money. Looking forward to this community forum.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey did you guys see tha tinformercial about the cream and some kind of pump device that makes your face look younger. Its like an exercise.

·
Registered
115 Posts
HATE Gravity!

I'm finding facial exercises help if I'm consistent about doing them. I believe Fawnie has posted a few on this forum if you are interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome fellow gravity fighter....

I am not sure about a pump device but I have seen and used the NuFace device. The NuFace is more of an electric current device. Does anyone use tools? Baby Quasar? ANSR? Clarisonic? I love tools!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Welcome fellow gravity fighter....

I am not sure about a pump device but I have seen and used the NuFace device. The NuFace is more of an electric current device. Does anyone use tools? Baby Quasar? ANSR? Clarisonic? I love tools!
Trix,

Tools? Did someone say tools?

I love my babyQ, my dermaroller, and I'm thinking about the ageLOC.

Clarisonic was too harsh for my skin.

What is your experience with the Nuface and the ANSR?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I totally agree about gravity, I have been spending and spending to try creams, serums, exfoliates, Bio Hormones, the FaceMaster,the Dermawand, Frownies and a Facialflex. I give myself facials, whiten my teeth, manicures, pedicures, I pluck, I shave, tan and faux tan. I use a emoiji instead of wax, I potion and lotion. I highlight, dye and add lowlights to my own hair,so I can afford more lotion. I try to look younger than my years for who? There is no man in my life, I'm divorced. I love the shocked look on others face when they ask my age. BUT, some days I wish I had the nerve to say to H with it all and just allow mother nature to have her way and bank my money I would save to travel or buy a convertible to blow down the highway with the wind in my grey hair!!! But until I get there, I will spend hours on myself for me and be broke because I'm vain.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Save some money on face and neck creme, use BUTTPASTE !! YES SERIOUSLY ! It is in the baby isle for diaper rash and it is great for softening lines and smoothing skin, good for the hands too. Add a pair of cotton gloves at night and admire the youthful hands in the a.m.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I totally agree about gravity, I have been spending and spending to try creams, serums, exfoliates, Bio Hormones, the FaceMaster,the Dermawand, Frownies and a Facialflex. I give myself facials, whiten my teeth, manicures, pedicures, I pluck, I shave, tan and faux tan. I use a emoiji instead of wax, I potion and lotion. I highlight, dye and add lowlights to my own hair,so I can afford more lotion. I try to look younger than my years for who? There is no man in my life, I'm divorced. I love the shocked look on others face when they ask my age. BUT, some days I wish I had the nerve to say to H with it all and just allow mother nature to have her way and bank my money I would save to travel or buy a convertible to blow down the highway with the wind in my grey hair!!! But until I get there, I will spend hours on myself for me and be broke because I'm vain.
OOh kathy lynn - yesterday I said to my daughter: If I could have all the money I have been spending on "looking younger" of the past 10 years....how much would that be??
I have SERIOUSLY decided - I have to slow it down. Here on SCT I have learned about natural stuff like jojoba and rosehipoils ext. And Oil Cleansing. It is cheaper than many creams.

I have so much make-up also - my room looks like a beauty shop. It has to stop. Cant find my pajamas anymore...

I will, I will control myself! (But for how long??)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I totally understand Eva M, I have taken LOADS of cosmetics to the womens shelter in a nearby town. I would buy more than one because "it was on sale" and then not use it. Most cosmetic's have a expiration date, so I felt someone else could use it faster. As I've gotten older my taste has changed AND my requirements due to skin change.I HAVE TO spend less now due to helping my son financially,but maybe it's a blessing. I'll learn how to make some of my skin care, maybe it will save money and work well too. I can hope!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Trix,

Tools? Did someone say tools?

I love my babyQ, my dermaroller, and I'm thinking about the ageLOC.

Clarisonic was too harsh for my skin.

What is your experience with the Nuface and the ANSR?
What is ageLOC Fawnie? I looked it up and found its website but absolutely no info about what it did?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts