Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello beauties,am new here and want to lighten my skin.Which products are nice on you please and where do you buy them?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Sasa. Check this thread for the Kenyans http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/43437/to-the-kenyan-peeps/420_60#post_794548

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hello my fabulous Kenyan sisters.. M also here and v excited to learn and share with you... I have also been thinking about the dodo white up products. Anyone tried them and what was your results?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello my fabulous Kenyan sisters.. M also here and v excited to learn and share with you... I have also been thinking about the dodo white up products. Anyone tried them and what was your results?
hi...Welcome to Sct. ....Plz click on the link above by jeminstar and you will find all of us there. As for dodo....personally it gave me tiny white spots and visible veins after one month of continuous use so I have stopped using it and now am on labidjanaise and carolight . In fact there are other ladies too who have complained of the white spots. Just click on the link above and you will find us. Welcome once again.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Beauty and brains have you managed to find kojic acid soap here in Kenya? I have read alot of good reviews about it here.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks sis I will check it out. What do you think about dudu osun vs fair and white aha soap?
Personally i haven't used them dear,i got some kojie san and likas from Dubai.But you can use which ever comes your way first because i think both of them have good reviews.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think am lucky i dont have dark lips Jano,but i have a friend who swears by evco(extra virgin coconut oil)...but also try and search here you will get the correct answer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Saseni Warembo,

I'm a newbie. Please please tell me where I can find Dudu Osun in town.

Thanks in Advance:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thnks:) That place freaks me out though! my first time buying a lightener in April some mama sold me some mkorogo that almost ruined me...Lord knows aliweka nini..I only wanted carolight ( that was the only one I knew then) but she said I needed something extra cause it burns skin if used solely..my naive self agreed,,had the worst acne a month later ...her dark cheeks should have given me a clue though..lol..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sorry meant kojie san lightening soap
Welcome to the family. When you go to river road just buy what you know ...those ladies are bad.....They are only after ua money. The best thing us to get a trustworthy vendor and then u buy ua stuff from her consistently coz there are also a lot of fake stuff there.

1 - 20 of 272 Posts