Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
My brother has outbreaks of psoriassis from time to time, very light these days though. It's years since any major outbreaks. He goes to a clinic that specializes in this, and there are some know factors and tings to try out that works to keep it under control.

Smoking; is a major risk factor, quitting really helps a lot.

Omega 3; fish oil and hemp oil is worth adding to the diet.

Seaweed; some varieties might be more effective than others. Some experts prefer varieties from the salt oceans. Capsules are easily available in health food stores.

Some react to dairy products, and need to test if there is a connection between outbreaks and intake of cheeses and milk in particular.

Some have to be careful with gluten and wheat, but it is individual.

There are cases where herbal tea blends gave marvelous results. Unfortunately this is an area that has been put aside for other treatments like cortisol. It can be a lot of work to make them and to get hold of the correct herbs, and they have to be taken daily for a long time to get any results. There's not that many herbal apothecaries left, luckily health food stores have some of them.

Cortisol treatments often works and fast, but with horrible side effects with longterm use. It is probably the most efficient drug there is, but there are alternatives.

Even for longterm sufferers there are help. Just don't give up looking for a cure; at least a treatment that keeps it in check.

On the bright side; sufferers of psoriasis and seborrhea are know to have exceptional flawless skin quality if they find a way to keep the outbreaks under control.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Her mother, Kris Jenner, is the brains of the Kardashians. I think she'll point Kim in the right direction as to how to handle this to gain the most profit from it. Let's face it, the Kardashians have built successful careers and an empire based solely upon, what? Great plastic surgery?
... And riding the coattails of the father who was a friend/lawyer for OJ Simpson? How's that for notoriety?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
958 Posts
... And riding the coattails of the father who was a friend/lawyer for OJ Simpson? How's that for notoriety?
...world is just bull ****, crime often pays, it's mostly a situation of arguing your case well. It is all about being clever and devious. Smiling nicely and thinking ugly really works.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Her mother, Kris Jenner, is the brains of the Kardashians. I think she'll point Kim in the right direction as to how to handle this to gain the most profit from it. Let's face it, the Kardashians have built successful careers and an empire based solely upon, what? Great plastic surgery?
However, PAIN AND SUFFERING know now $$$$$$
Doesn't matter how rich you are you can get any and every illness even the poor have. A poor person can be just as much a spokesperson for the illness as anyone. They just won't likely to sell so-called "cures".

I also want to add to a post above about factors that can affect the disease.
Stress is a HUGE factor.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I've gotta check the stars on the wedding, find out if it's good or bad. I'll keep quiet till afterwards.
Psoriasis........could be her whole Saturn return thing. Kim never thought she would turn 30!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I also have psoriasis
Its in the back of my head in my scalp which caused my hair to fall out and it kind of spreaded some. It itches really bad sometimes. My lawd. I just want my hair to grow back there. Its not completely bald but it kind of looks like I've gotten a close haircut and the hair is not growing for nothing. I believe it started when I was in the 3rd grade around that age. At first it was just like a minor rash on the right side in the back of my neck and I had no idea where it came from and why I had it. It was always moist kind of and wet like and I used to put some kind of medicine on it and eventually it cleared up some. But now it is just so annoying! I cant stand it and it bothers me how something that was small spreaded to the left side of my head in my scalp. I had healthy thick hair and now psoriasis has destroyed the back of my hair. I wish it was at least somewhere that I can hide it but not ruining my damn hair! What can help make my hair grow? Please let me know if any of you use or tried anything that can help control the symptoms of psoriasis.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts