Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i am a high school student graduating this month and i m 18 years old. i was doin some google search on my computer nd then i happened to know about this lil-big-skin-care-talk-online page. so i was like why not try it out. right guys?. newaz my biggest promblem is my skin. i have lots of acne-scars on my face, under my nose area and on my chin. i dont knoe wht to do! i m scared to try any skincare products and currently i am using mac foundation to cover it. so the thing is, i really need to get rid of those scars/marks. Can you, you and you help me??..
P.s. My prom is coming up!! pretty soon.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Well.......congrats on graduating-
thats awesome!

I am a acne suffer as well, so I feel your pain. The first thing I would recommend, is to STOP using MAC. That foundation is not a good choice for someone who has acne. There are so many others out there that will be a much better makeup for acne isssues.

Also, the other thing I would say is to wash your face with a salicylic acid wash. You don't have to spend a lot to get decent acne washes. But also don't over wash. Once or twice a day is plenty!!

Here is a link that might help you too-
Salicylic Acid - Salicylic Acid Acne Treatments

Best of luck to you-any more questions just ask, we are a freindly group-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts