Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can I use to give my knuckles a better appearance? Everything I’ve used so far started off well then just got worse
#zambia

·
Registered
11 Posts
Moisture your hand for now , if you can get your hands on maxi white Kojic acid serum or f&w Kojic acid serum get them and apply it . Stay off peels for now cause it would worsen it . The goal should be to hydrate yours hand and fade the knuckles to a light color that matches your skin tone .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moisture your hand for now , if you can get your hands on maxi white Kojic acid serum or f&w Kojic acid serum get them and apply it . Stay off peels for now cause it would worsen it . The goal should be to hydrate yours hand and fade the knuckles to a light color that matches your skin tone .
Thank you

·
Registered
80 Posts
i agree. keep your hands moisturised for now. you can also try using amlactin or DIY la lotion all over your hands to blend in. Also piment doux serum can be applied on the knuckle area to help peel them off

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
How do I make diy la lotion?
We have several threads on how to.......this is one of the best to learn from

It doesn't take much just lactic acid, and a base lotion, one that doesn't contain "carbomer" so just be sure to check the ingredient listing on the lotion.

I also @mention you in another thread, so be sure to read through it as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts