Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
View attachment 67797 View attachment 67797
View attachment 67796
in serious need of help with my knuckles 馃槶 currently using piment doux serum (1 week now) but no change, no peeling or lightening
View attachment 67796
in serious need of help with my knuckles 馃槶 currently using piment doux serum (1 week now) but no change, no peeling or lightening
Looks like a chemical burn. What did you use in your skin previously and what caused the damage?

Registered
View attachment 67796
The hands are burnt. Leave it to heal for a while. 2 months or thereabouts. Make sure it is constantly moisturized. Don鈥檛 put anything lightening or exfoliating. Just let it heal. After that you can get a good exfoliant and natural lightener. Don鈥檛 peel again.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The hands are burnt. Leave it to heal for a while. 2 months or thereabouts. Make sure it is constantly moisturized. Don鈥檛 put anything lightening or exfoliating. Just let it heal. After that you can get a good exfoliant and natural lightener. Don鈥檛 peel again.
Thank you
I鈥檒l do that

Registered
DOnt feel down at all.
What you need to clear a burn after it has healed is usually a chemical peel , ironically.
Can you get any product with urea where you are? Eucerin has urea 30% and that鈥檚 the highest strength and the best you can use but if you find 10% too, that鈥檚 ok
Lactic acid at 15% maximum ( I can teach you how to mix it.m, if you don鈥檛 already know)
Kojie san soap . ( use all these for at least 6 weeks.
You will definitely get good results
Chin up love

Registered
DOnt feel down at all.
What you need to clear a burn after it has healed is usually a chemical peel , ironically.
Can you get any product with urea where you are? Eucerin has urea 30% and that鈥檚 the highest strength and the best you can use but if you find 10% too, that鈥檚 ok
Lactic acid at 15% maximum ( I can teach you how to mix it.m, if you don鈥檛 already know)
Kojie san soap . ( use all these for at least 6 weeks.
You will definitely get good results
Chin up love
Please could you teach me how to mix this? I have this issue as well

Registered
Please could you teach me how to mix this? I have this issue as well
@Nattiebaby are you able to get eucerin 30% and lactic acid? And what鈥檚 the the size you will like to make ?
Honestly it鈥檚 easy , if you are making 100ml or 100mg at 30% strength,That鈥檚 70ml creak and 30ml acid,. If you are using eucerin as base, it鈥檚 best to do 20% acid because eucerin has lactic acid already. Does this make sense?

@gymrat sweetheart , are we allowed to post links for calculating batches ?

Registered
@Nattiebaby are you able to get eucerin 30% and lactic acid? And what鈥檚 the the size you will like to make ?
Honestly it鈥檚 easy , if you are making 100ml or 100mg at 30% strength,That鈥檚 70ml creak and 30ml acid,. If you are using eucerin as base, it鈥檚 best to do 20% acid because eucerin has lactic acid already. Does this make sense?

@gymrat sweetheart , are we allowed to post links for calculating batches ?
Yes I'm able to get eucirin 10% urea and lactic acid. I'll like to make 100 mls. Thanks for your response.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts