Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Yes apply la lotion first then follow up with ur lightener after few mins... so u apply ur lightener on top of la lotion

·
Registered
149 Posts
Piment doux is honestly amazing. The old formula never worked for me but the new formula worked wonders on my feet. I wore gloves to avoid my hands peeling and applied it to the dark areas on my feet for 5 days (until my skin was wrinkly) then I stopped and used regular moisturiser. It took two weeks to completely peel, but what was revealed was clear yellow skin. My skin have remained the same for 5 months and I have not done anything to maintain my feet just bathing once daily with regular shower gel and when I can be bothered with Asantee Papaya Soap then using regular moisturiser on them, they look beautiful honesty
@mccartney and @kookie92 when did you buy your Piment doux ?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I soak in a tub full of warm water for my knuckles and knees and then use my kojic soap Tonique and exfoliating rag to rub the dark parts off and then put my 10x lightening gel but now those areas are getting lighter than everything else so I am going to stop for a while. Do you think they will darken even if I cover it with clothes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Piment doux is honestly amazing. The old formula never worked for me but the new formula worked wonders on my feet. I wore gloves to avoid my hands peeling and applied it to the dark areas on my feet for 5 days (until my skin was wrinkly) then I stopped and used regular moisturiser. It took two weeks to completely peel, but what was revealed was clear yellow skin. My skin have remained the same for 5 months and I have not done anything to maintain my feet just bathing once daily with regular shower gel and when I can be bothered with Asantee Papaya Soap then using regular moisturiser on them, they look beautiful honesty
@mccartney and @kookie92 when did you buy your Piment doux ?

Bought it July 2018

·
Registered
72 Posts
what's the difference between the old formula/fake Piment Doux? Formula an packaging wise? I just purchased one from my local African store and want to make sure I bought the right one

·
Registered
88 Posts
what's the difference between the old formula/fake Piment Doux? Formula an packaging wise? I just purchased one from my local African store and want to make sure I bought the right one
@BlackBuddafly the original piment doux have the piment writing on the side of the bottle and the doux is written below the bottom of the bottle. You have to take the wrapper of the bottle to see what am talking about.

·
Registered
72 Posts
@BlackBuddafly the original piment doux have the piment writing on the side of the bottle and the doux is written below the bottom of the bottle. You have to take the wrapper of the bottle to see what am talking about.
@Nanaya thanks! I think I purchased the original one. I heard the original one is more watery and runny, while the one I have seems to be quite thick. It's not runny at all. Can you verify which one is the original? I have the upper one.

Piment-Doux-Lightening-Serum.jpg

6a9a3c81756e393b5502def9d75c501271bbf30a.jpg

·
Registered
218 Posts
@Nanaya thanks! I think I purchased the original one. I heard the original one is more watery and runny, while the one I have seems to be quite thick. It's not runny at all. Can you verify which one is the original? I have the upper one.

View attachment 63029

View attachment 63031
I have the top one you posted with the golden lid it definitely works I apply it once a day for 5 days and it peels within 2 weeks. I had very dark toes, knuckles and knee recently and it’s helping me get rid of them.

·
Registered
88 Posts

View attachment 63029

View attachment 63031
@BlackBuddafly I use the first picture. Take the plastic wrap of the bottle and see if piment is written on the side, then is the original. If it's the original it takes 2 weeks to see the effectiveness

Attachments

21 - 40 of 55 Posts