Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I apply mine like a glob then let it sink in wait like 30mins then rub the remaining on and I don’t let it get wet till hours later. I also do this for a week.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi guys
I’ve also bought Piment doux. I have been using it since Friday, morning and evening on top of my LA lotion only on my knuckles. Today is the 5th day. My knuckles do have gone a bit darker and are more wrinkled. I just wanted to be reassured, is that normal? It also feels quite tight.

I have some questions
When do I stop using it? I read that I should apply it for one week and then stop, right?

Should I were gloves at night?

And after stopping the usage, should I only moisturize my hands and wait for them to peel or can I use my G&G?

Thank you so much guys:)

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi guys
I’ve also bought Piment doux. I have been using it since Friday, morning and evening on top of my LA lotion only on my knuckles. Today is the 5th day. My knuckles do have gone a bit darker and are more wrinkled. I just wanted to be reassured, is that normal? It also feels quite tight.

I have some questions
When do I stop using it? I read that I should apply it for one week and then stop, right?

And after stopping the usage, should I only moisturize my hands and wait for them to peel or can I use my G&G?

Thank you so much guys
@kekebright take the yellow plastic wrapper of the bottle and let me know what is written on the bottle itself. I want to know if you have the original?
And also yes u can combine piment doux and g&g together, it works well

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi guys

I have some questions

Thank you so much guys
@kekebright take the yellow plastic wrapper of the bottle and let me know what is written on the bottle itself. I want to know if you have the original?
Hello dear, thanks for the reply.
It’s the original, I can feel the engraved letters on the side and at the bottom. Once I get home I will post the picture.

So do you mean I shouldn’t take a break and wait for it to peel? Please how do you use it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi guys

I have some questions

Thank you so much guys
Hello dear, thanks for the reply.
It’s the original, I can feel the engraved letters on the side and at the bottom. Once I get home I will post the picture.

So do you mean I shouldn’t take a break and wait for it to peel? Please how do you use it?
@ @kekebright the original should have piment engraved on the side of the bottle. Yes continue using it. This is how I used it on my hands. 1tsp piment doux, 1tsp g&g cream and 1tsp g&g oil. Mix together and apply. You can wear gloves, if u have time, it helps. If ur hand is too wrinkle, during the day time apply Vaseline, it helps smoothly the hands during the peeling process. U will start to see peeling about a week and a half of continue usage. Hope it helps!
I use to use just dodo oil on my knuckles and it was great but I don't get the oil anymore so that's why I switched to g&g and piment.

·
Registered
63 Posts
@Nanaya thanks once again. I will be patient and do as you direct. Will keep you guys updated. This is the picture of the bottle.
@ kekebright that's the original. Just be consistent with it. You know everyone skin is different, with patience u will win. Good luck!
@Nanaya you are just a sweetheart dear. Thank you so much. I’ll definitely always remember you, once these knuckles are gone lol.

Sorry if I’m bothering you, but do you have any other advices you can share on knuckles or lightening in general? You are very knowledgeable:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
@Nanaya thanks once again. I will be patient and do as you direct. Will keep you guys updated. This is the picture of the bottle.
@ kekebright that's the original. Just be consistent with it. You know everyone skin is different, with patience u will win. Good luck!
@Nanaya you are just a sweetheart dear. Thank you so much. I’ll definitely always remember you, once these knuckles are gone lol.

Sorry if I’m bothering you, but do you have any other advices you can share on knuckles or lightening in general? You are very knowledgeable
@you are mostly welcome, and u wasn't a bother. Sharing is caring lol.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
@ @kekebright the original should have piment engraved on the side of the bottle. Yes continue using it. This is how I used it on my hands. 1tsp piment doux, 1tsp g&g cream and 1tsp g&g oil. Mix together and apply. You can wear gloves, if u have time, it helps. If ur hand is too wrinkle, during the day time apply Vaseline, it helps smoothly the hands during the peeling process. U will start to see peeling about a week and a half of continue usage. Hope it helps!
I use to use just dodo oil on my knuckles and it was great but I don't get the oil anymore so that's why I switched to g&g and piment.
@Nanaya I should be able to mix my fair and white ga lotion and fair and white vit c ka serum with piment doux too boost exfoliation right. Since g&g has ga and ka in it

·
Registered
88 Posts
@Nanaya I should be able to mix my fair and white ga lotion and fair and white vit c ka serum with piment doux too boost exfoliation right. Since g&g has ga and ka in it
@Shawtykif20 yes u should. I will advise u try a smaller mix and see how ur skin reacts to it. Ingredients in piment are fruit acid, coenzyme Q10, collagen, vit a e and d. Hope it helps.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts