Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lets take bets who we think it is :D I know it's not DooDoo, I've seen the lovely........hmmmm could it be pink701 ?? If so, Pinky, we need to fancy up that shower cap :yes:
OMG!!! Gymrat, whats wrong with the shower cap? Thats her weekend cap. THATS NOT ME, LOL. My shower caps are way flyer.

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
OMG!!! Gymrat, whats wrong with the shower cap? Thats her weekend cap. THATS NOT ME, LOL. My shower caps are way flyer.
Awwhh thank goodness for that AllyKat, I was worried you were walking around with that one on your head, thinking NO, :scream: :naughty: :D

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Awwhh thank goodness for that AllyKat, I was worried you were walking around with that one on your head, thinking NO, :scream: :naughty: :D
Gimmie I forgot to bring it up b4, u do know it's a conditioning cap right? They're hella ugly, the only mistake she made was forgetting that ppl just be waiting for u to slip so the #1 rule is DON'T GET CAUGHT SLIPPING1f44c1f44c1f44c She could've wrapped a towel over the cap if she didn't have an electric one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well... actually i use a plastic grocery bag... yes, yes i know its shameful but i refuse to spend .25cents on the plastic steaming caps.

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
Gimmie I forgot to bring it up b4, u do know it's a conditioning cap right? They're hella ugly, the only mistake she made was forgetting that ppl just be waiting for u to slip so the #1 rule is DON'T GET CAUGHT SLIPPING1f44c1f44c1f44c She could've wrapped a towel over the cap if she didn't have an electric one.
You act as if I don't condition my hair :hehe: yep I know what it is, mine have sheep on it, LOL. SO true about slipping, bet she won't do that again :p
Hire away Ally1f4aa1f4aa1f4aa Just don't get upset when I bring u that report girl1f60b1f60b1f60b On a real thanks for being a good sport1f6181f6181f618
Ditto on this .........thanks AllyKat, we are just being silly, glad you didn't take offense, as you know many others can/do.
Well... actually i use a plastic grocery bag... yes, yes i know its shameful but i refuse to spend .25cents on the plastic steaming caps.
I don't blame you a bit..........if you ever use a dryer over that bag I bet it penetrates much quicker than the cap I use.......now you got me thinking!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
You act as if I don't condition my hair :hehe: yep I know what it is, mine have sheep on it, LOL. SO true about slipping, bet she won't do that again :p Ditto on this .........thanks AllyKat, we are just being silly, glad you didn't take offense, as you know many others can/do. I don't blame you a bit..........if you ever use a dryer over that bag I bet it penetrates much quicker than the cap I use.......now you got me thinking!!
I never knew u can get them decorated wow1f60d1f60d1f60d Gymmie I thought u were of the Caucasian persuasion so even when I see u on the 6mth challenge I'm like Gymmie know she don't need this, she GOOOOOOOOD1f61d1f61d1f61d

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
I never knew u can get them decorated wow1f60d1f60d1f60d Gymmie I thought u were of the Caucasian persuasion so even when I see u on the 6mth challenge I'm like Gymmie know she don't need this, she GOOOOOOOOD1f61d1f61d1f61d
Oh don't make me slip right here and show you mine :D Hey some of us caucasian have kinky hair too ya know........we want to have luscious locks with the rest right?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts