Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this stuff. I got it as a sample in a beauty box. But I cannot find it! Does anyone know where I can buy this BB cream?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BEAUTY BAR! that was the place BUT it's unavailable now but Amazon appears to have it. THANK YOU GYMMIE. Now where to find that authentic Kojie San soap!

·
Administrator
33,766 Posts
BEAUTY BAR! that was the place BUT it's unavailable now but Amazon appears to have it. THANK YOU GYMMIE. Now where to find that authentic Kojie San soap!
I did find other places that have the Hanskins if you can't get it on Amazon, let me know!!

Tell me is there only one shade in this BB cream??
@Swampstalker

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure Gymrat if there is only one shade. The one I use is very light going on but blends in my skin within minutes and it looks fantastic. It is a bit pricey I may have to wait a bit longer to get it. :(

·
Administrator
33,766 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's just one shade. I bought it from a shop and they just had the 1 shade.
You found it locally?? Well aren't you a lucky girl :eek: did you like it @Kat585?? I like BB creams because they are not a heavy coverage. I've used several other brands but never tried Hanskins before.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You found it locally?? Well aren't you a lucky girl :eek: did you like it @Kat585?? I like BB creams because they are not a heavy coverage. I've used several other brands but never tried Hanskins before.
Hi @gymrat, yes I just stumbled across it in a shop owned by asians. It was on clearance so they are no longer selling it. It also was not cheap, I can't remember how much I paid maybe 30 and I believe it was 50 percent off. Out of all the tinted moisturizer and bb creams I have it is top of the line and I hear asians like Koreans for example have the best bb creams.

·
Administrator
33,766 Posts
Hi @gymrat, yes I just stumbled across it in a shop owned by asians. It was on clearance so they are no longer selling it. It also was not cheap, I can't remember how much I paid maybe 30 and I believe it was 50 percent off. Out of all the tinted moisturizer and bb creams I have it is top of the line and I hear asians like Koreans for example have the best bb creams.
I believe Hanskins was the very first BB cream to hit the Korean market. I will have to give it a go. Have you tried Skin79? It's another I liked.

Gotta hand it to the Koreans, they do have the prettiest, flawless skin.......lots to be said about that!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts