Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I am alicy. I am very upset due to hair falling problem, but my friends suggest me for lace wigs. But they did not know much about this. I am little bit confused about the side fact of wearing lace wigs. Please give me some valuable guidance.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Check out these sites:
http://talk.hairboutique.com/default.asp?C=28
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lace-fronts-newbies_forum139.html

Wishing you the best!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive never heard that wearing lace wig would damage ur hair, lace wigs are not damaging on your hair at all. They are easy to wear, the most natural in wigs on the market and you can wear them daily or weekly. i got a lace wig online, I think its great, its soft , shiny , ,,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you like to recommend great lace wigs website to me??You know i want to have beautiful and shiny hair in the summer days like other girls...

·
Registered
493 Posts
I think they are amazing! I wore them for about a year when I was trying to grow out a bad haircut. They were great for my own hair, which was quite damaged from wearing wefted, glued in extensions for over 25 years, allowed me to grow it out nicely. Plus it was soooo nice not to have to colour my own hair for that time:) No one ever knew they were wigs, they looked so natural! The hairline is perfect!
The place I got mine from went out of biz, so I can't recommend any sellers. You might check a beauty supply store as I have seen some pretty good ones in one where I live. You can get all human hair ( be sure to get Remy ONLY, otherwise it will drive you crazy getting snarled and tangling) or a human synthetic blend that is unbelievably natural looking and can withstand the use of low heat blow drying or curling iron. Good luck in your search, it is a lot of fun to find different sources and styles!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot dear friends! Great advice to me.... :) But you know i will not try synthetic wig... for they are looks fake and wont last for a long time...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts